Where do you watch the games

I bought a house. I could have paid $250k for a house in VB or $200k for a comparable house in Suffolk

[/quote

$250k or $200k....god bless....I have yet to live in a city where $500k gets you more than a 1 bedroom shithouse.

Home (TV) is preference, NFL.com when traveling overseas (which I do a lot), sports bar when at home and not available on TV.

Haven't been to game in over 5 years, partly because that's last time I was in Buffalo and partly again due to travel requirements. I was given 2 offers for Bills @ Giants next week, but I'll be in China. Anyone know a Bills bar in Shanghai? lol

My Uncle Mark was laid off for a month last winter, so he and my dad spent a month finishing half of his basement. (Went from bare cinderblock to paneling/insulated walls.)

The amenities:

- 55" Flat Screen (Bills Game)

- 42" Flat Screen (DTV, split screen to watch the 4 most appealing games that AREN'T the Bills.. watch alot of the RedZone channel, too.)

- Pool Table

- Bar

- Heat (We used to watch the game in a pole barn, until it got too cold to hang out there)

- Surround Sound (Very nice when we blast the Bills Shout! song after every touchdown)

- Buffet Table/Station (We generally alternate weeks on whomever is going to bring the goodies)

- Indoor plumbing (No more going outside to take a leak in Dec when it's 15 degrees outside! WOOT!)

In the next year or so there will be a fireplace, so I am told.

We generally have 6-8 folks over every Sunday.. all family.. all in the same fantasy league. Ever since we started doing this (4-5 years ago) my desire to attend a Bills game in person has dwindled to nearly non-existant.

My Dads house. I live in Jacksonville, and the old man get's the Sunday ticket to watch his Jets. I grab a brew, and head off to the back room.

I live in Jax too. My son in law is an Iggles fan. He's been relegated to the spare room so far this season, but today he gets a seat in the living room to watch the Bills (He He..)

I can se it now: 00:03, setting up for a game winning FG. " Snap. Ball down. Kick up. Kick is....." Someone's gonna be thrilled! Someone's gonna cry..

Go Bills!

My Uncle Mark was laid off for a month last winter, so he and my dad spent a month finishing half of his basement. (Went from bare cinderblock to paneling/insulated walls.)

The amenities:

- 55" Flat Screen (Bills Game)

- 42" Flat Screen (DTV, split screen to watch the 4 most appealing games that AREN'T the Bills.. watch alot of the RedZone channel, too.)

- Pool Table

- Bar

- Heat (We used to watch the game in a pole barn, until it got too cold to hang out there)

- Surround Sound (Very nice when we blast the Bills Shout! song after every touchdown)

- Buffet Table/Station (We generally alternate weeks on whomever is going to bring the goodies)

- Indoor plumbing (No more going outside to take a leak in Dec when it's 15 degrees outside! WOOT!)

In the next year or so there will be a fireplace, so I am told.

We generally have 6-8 folks over every Sunday.. all family.. all in the same fantasy league. Ever since we started doing this (4-5 years ago) my desire to attend a Bills game in person has dwindled to nearly non-existant.

Sweet setup! Where should I park when I come over?? ;)

I bought a house. I could have paid $250k for a house in VB or $200k for a comparable house in Suffolk

But do you want your kids going to school with inbred idiots?

I know your neighborhood is probably nice, but are you aware of the kind of animals your kids will be going to school with?

At the stadium cafe in Addison, TX (the Dallas Bills bar).

Once in a while I make the treck over to Ft. Worth to an authentic Buffalo bar (Buffalo Bros - our Ft. Worth Bills bar) when I need a "wing" or "beef on weck" fix.

GO BILLS