Weekly predictions

None of these so called "expert" sports reporters ever pick the Bills. The Bills are 3-1 and playing at home and they all pick Philadelphia.

CSN Philly reports: 'Eagles 28, Bills 24.'

Canandaigua Daily Messenger reports: 'Philadelphia 27, Buffalo 24.'

The Sports Network reports: 'Philadelphia 31, Buffalo 24.'

BillsDaily.com reports: 'Eagles 34, Bills 24.'

What exactly have the "Dream Team" done to deserve all this brotherly love? Just because there desperate doesn't mean anything. Philadelphia cant stop the run and are terrible in the red-zone. They are also playing in Buffalo against a team that got screwed and embarrassed in Cincinnati. They are also missing two O-linemen and can't pass block to begin with. If Bills run the ball and control the clock and play good red-zone defense they win.

Edited by bisonbrigade

It seems a lot of folks think that the Cinci game exposed the "Real Bills."

There are legit reasons to be concerned about the Bills defense. But there are probably bigger reasons to be concerned about Philly's defense. With that in mind, and considering it's a home game, I think the Bills win in a high-scoring shoot out. Bills 31 Eagles 27

None of these so called "expert" sports reporters ever pick the Bills. The Bills are 3-1 and playing at home and they all pick Philadelphia.

What exactly have the "Dream Team" done to deserve all this brotherly love? Just because there desperate doesn't mean anything. Philadelphia cant stop the run and are terrible in the red-zone. They are also playing in Buffalo against a team that got screwed and embarrassed in Cincinnati. They are also missing two O-linemen and can't pass block to begin with. If Bills run the ball and control the clock and play good red-zone defense they win.

My grandson puked on my Bills shirt yesterday. I hope it's not an omen... :ph34r:

<....>

What exactly have the "Dream Team" done to deserve all this brotherly love?

On paper, the Eagles have far more talent than the Bills.

Football is played on grass (or turf) not on paper. So we shall just see!

My grandson puked on my Bills shirt yesterday. I hope it's not an omen... :ph34r:

It is an omen.

Was he wearing it, or were you wearing it at the time?

If you were wearing the shirt, his puking on it is the most favorable of omens.

You., the shirtwearer, symbolize the Bills. He, the visitor, symbolizes the Visiting Team

The act of vomiting symbolizes the behavior of the Visiting Team.

The Omen indicates that the visiting team will come into the Ralph and Rolf.

The Man on a Buffalo will ride off into the sunset, a hooded eagle captive on his fist.

It is an omen.

You., the shirtwearer, symbolize the Bills. He, the visitor, symbolizes the Visiting Team

The Man on a Buffalo will ride off into the sunset, a hooded eagle captive on his fist.

I just watched a National Geographic documentary about eagles and they showed about 5 death spirals where both eagles died during mid-air mating ritual. I take that as an omen.

Wow. These are some serious tea leaves.

It all depends on which Bills team shows up...

The one that ran the ball with authority the first 3 games, and Fitz throwing with pin point accuracy to all his wideouts and the tight end!

Or, the one we saw in Cincy where the Bills forget the running game and just ask Fitz to throw throw throw even when he is having a bad day.,,,while not utilizing Brad Smith at RB- QB at all, even tho the guy has yet to fail to make a first down.

The Eagles have the second best rushing attack in the NFL, sok tho because the Bills already beat the team with the best rushing attack in the Raiders! The Eagles can be had by running the ball up the middle, lets hope Buffalo can establish a run game and work it

Eagles are far more desperate -typically a good indicator of outcomes. But their flaws have been exposed and injuries are piling up. Bills don't need this as badly, but everybody's checking the Cincy game film to see how to clamp us down- so Chan has to develop new looks.

P.S. If everybody DIDN'T puke on our old jerseys, they should have..:sick:

Eagles are far more desperate -typically a good indicator of outcomes. But their flaws have been exposed and injuries are piling up. Bills don't need this as badly, but everybody's checking the Cincy game film to see how to clamp us down- so Chan has to develop new looks.

P.S. If everybody DIDN'T puke on our old jerseys, they should have..:sick:

Call me crazy but I dont see this as a must win for them and I have a hunch they feel the same. They have 5 of 6 division games left in a division where no one will run away. Next week is when their "must win" starts with redskins. That's the first of 5 conference games in a row that also includes division games against Dallas and giants. They can lose the non conference game against us and if they pull out a 5 game winning streak starting next week theyd be 6 & 4 overall, with. 3 & 1 division record. Go 4 & 1 and even if that loss is in division they're .500 overall and in the division, right in the thick of it. With that how can they not be peeking ahead next week to the game against DC?

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

It is an omen.

ROFL

My original pick for this game is below:

"10/9 Philadelphia Eagles - Philly is really good, Vick lights it up and the Bills running game can't get on track for the Bills first loss of the season, 28 - 35."

However, given the mess the Feagles are in right now, it may be a barn burner unless; Buffalo controls the clock by running Jackson and Spiller. Vick will make some plays, but if they can take away the deep (or big) play, and force him into long(er) drives, which will eat clock and increase chances for Feagles to make mistakes, (think turnovers or drive killing penalties) the Bills could win.

The Bills control the clock by running up the middle (Wood-Levitre-Jackson), and lead by 14 at the half. Learning from last week, they play their first complete game of the season and win by 21. Batten, Merriman, Carrington, Dareus, and Moats each have sacks on Vick in the second half.

Bills 42, Eagles 21

depands....if we keep forcing the spread when its getting shut down instead of running Freddy....and maybe utilizing play action, then we will struggle. Don't understand why we cant put McIntyre on the field and put Freddy behind him once in awhile.