RIP Steve Jobs

LeviF

I just saw something that said the WBC is going to protest his funeral (no shocker there), spinning their typical garbage. The funny part is that the whack job daughter that announced it posted it on twitter via iPhone.

56 years old. 56. THAT hit me like a ton of bricks. LIVE LIFE!!!

I lost one of my first friends this past year, he was 49. Years ago, I lost my father at 42 and my mother at 60. You can't say it often enough or loud enough. Just like you said Bmore, LIVE LIFE!!! Do what you dream of doing. Go where you want to go! Make everyday important!

And RIP Steve Jobs. No more suffering. Thanks for adding such variety and possibility to our lives.

Pancreatic cancer is one of the worst. I hate all the cancers. For all the advances that we have made in science and medicine, we still have so far to go.

LIVE LIFE!!!

As much as the majority of us respect Steve Jobs for all the computer related creations he helped envision and develope it's good to heed his advice about living life and seizing it by the horns. What good is life if we do not pursue our passions to the fullest extent.

Whether you are a true troll or a homer of any sort, or someone in between, pessimist or optimist, bottom line is you should go after what truely drives you. Find what you love and excel in it. There was only one Steve Jobs. There is only one of you. What will you do?

Edited by Pilsner

• 4 weeks later...

This is kind of creepy.

The last words Apple’s Steve Jobs said before passing away were simple and heartfelt, his biological sister Mona Simpson said in her eulogy, published Sunday in the New York Times.

“Steve’s final words, hours earlier, were monosyllables, repeated three times,” she wrote.

“Before embarking, he’d looked at his sister Patty, then for a long time at his children, then at his life’s partner, Laurene, and then over their shoulders past them.”

His final words were “OH WOW. OH WOW. OH WOW,” Simpson said.