ESPN

Bills by 1 is just ridiculous.

Fat Jason, Trent Cole, and Antonio Dixon all out, Michelle Vick crying about getting hit too much and too hard, and now this...

"The dream team ... that word is dead now," Vick said. "Can't talk dream team anymore...We're just one of the teams that's got to scratch and claw from the bottom."

link

Even she knows the score...

Buffalo Bills 102

Philadelphia Eagles 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! B-)

Im not sure it will be that close....

ESPN is only as ignorant as there politically correct parent company ABC :devil: . Monday night football has not been the same since it moved to ESPN :thumbdown: !!

The only thing if at all that has remained the same is the theme to the show , that's the only good thing left :worthy: !!

It's just to bad that we live in a country that is so politically correct that your right to freedom of speech or forget that just the right to be an individual & have an opinion now has to have an amendment attached to it that says - after you voice your true opinion you must also attach an apology to your opinion so you don't hurt any ones feelings . :cry:

Our once strong country has turned into a country of lazy ass whiners & cry babies :cry: that given the chance complain about the littlest of things because they feel they are entitled :nana:

What ever happened to "sticks & stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me" :wallbash: :wallbash:

But let something that is said in a sports forum that fits ESPN or ABC's agenda like the use of gay slurs in sports during the heat of a play off game & they will plaster it all over TV (& bring to every ones attention even if no one knew about it) & have complete segments of shows on it to promote there beliefs !

But that's OK :doh::sick:

I'm trying (and hopefully succeeding) in not being a dick… but the moderators closed two threads devoted to people's political opining on the Hank Williams Jr. issue… this topic is about how prognosticators view the Bills-Eagles game.

I heard on the radio today (wish they had DVRs for radio… another idea we've all thought of that's dragging its feet to the market):

"The Bills are only the second 3-1 team in "history" to be home underdogs to a 1-3 team (I'm paraphrasing what I thought I heard so don't hold me to it)."

Whether I heard correctly or not, and I think I did, that is indeed strange.

The last time I heard a 1 point win prediction was 1998. It was from Artie Baby BooBoo as I was walking into the stadium. We lost that game by 25. HOWEVER....we went to the playoffs that year. FATE!

:w00t:

Wow, Art Freakin' Wander - 'Tiny Tot of the Kilowatt'

youtube.com/watch?v=EGqhon6atHQ

I remember that commercial like it was yesterday......."wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute"

The host (cannot recall his name right now) actually picked us by 3. The "Predictor" actually gave us the one point edge. If you have not seen this yet, they use a computer program, select different variables, and the program spits out a prediction. He selected four variables for us, including turnovers, opp redzone percentage, yards per carry, and one other. It is also possible to change the importance of each variable. He set turnovers, and I believe yards per carry, as hi importance. So there you go. Based on that we are 1 point favorites.

Darren Woodsen ( Woodson ) and Kris Hendry.

I'm boycotting ESPN until they bring Charlie Daniels back....I'll DVR Monday Night Football just to get a list of sponsors...I'll notify the sponsors that I'll not use their products as long as the advertise on MNF until Charlie Daniels is back!!!

Well, I'm boycotting them too, until they bring back Willie Nelson!!! Period nothing ESPN until I see Waylon and WIllie croning "Luckenbach Texas" again.