Are there any new bands that I should be listening to?

If you like rock, then listen to the Arkells - a indie band from Canada that just signed a major record deal. They rock hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQgZ4hsCP7Q

And of course, if you like the Skynard style, there is Saskatoon, Canada's The Sheep Dogs - the newest indy darlings...TSW won't let me post two videos so just YouTube "I Don't Know" by them.

Edited by Heels20X6

Reigning Sound; Parting Gifts; Jacuzzi Boys; Woven Bones; Box Elders; Fabulous Diamonds; Fresh and Onlys; Off With Their Heads; Off!; Ha Ha Tonka; Dawes; Mannequin Men; The Donkeys; Black Mountain; Mind Spiders; Marked Men; Felice Brothers; Skip Jensen; Severe Severe

lots of good stuff bubbling right under the surface these days.

Reigning Sound; Parting Gifts; Jacuzzi Boys; Woven Bones; Box Elders; Fabulous Diamonds; Fresh and Onlys; Off With Their Heads; Off!; Ha Ha Tonka; Dawes; Mannequin Men; The Donkeys; Black Mountain; Mind Spiders; Marked Men; Felice Brothers; Skip Jensen; Severe Severe

lots of good stuff bubbling right under the surface these days.

Only recognize 2of those but I,ve got to check out the box elders and the mind spiders for the sake of the names. And how could you not be curious about off with their heads; off?

Only recognize 2of those but I,ve got to check out the box elders and the mind spiders for the sake of the names. And how could you not be curious about off with their heads; off?

Mind Spiders have been one of the better surprises of the year. Scuzzy fuzzed out pop---my weakness. Off With Their Heads are a straight up punk band. OFF! are a bunch of semi famous old dudes playing old school hard core punk. if you like Black Flag you like OFF!.

My favorite band is Switchfoot, and it boggles my mind why they don't get more respect and aren't more popular. (btw, if you watch any kind of sporting event on TV or live at the stadium, you'll hear snippets of their music in the background all the time).

Switchfoot isn't too shabby. I have and enjoy one of their cd's.

My favorite band is Switchfoot, and it boggles my mind why they don't get more respect and aren't more popular. (btw, if you watch any kind of sporting event on TV or live at the stadium, you'll hear snippets of their music in the background all the time).

I have horrible hearing tho and can't catch what Swithfoot or any band sings about but the tunes are nice.