HOLY CRAP - one of the biggest fines ive ever seen

daquixers

Daquix do what you want to do....we are all jealous b/c we don't get to look at the hotties on your campus.

.....man, I miss those days...

172248[/snapback]

I don't. There are always plenty of hotties around, and by the time they reach their 30s, some of them are even interesting to talk to. I also like being able to afford to take one out to a nice dinner. :D

Donovan Darius was fined $75,000 for that hit. I make that in like 3 YEARS ...

Holy crap is that a lot of money.

172152[/snapback]

I thought the NFL was correct handing out this punishment. It was his first time, and I don't think he(Darious) deliberately tried to close line Robert.

Intentional or not he deserves this fine. He says he was swinging at the ball. I will take his word on that. However, he swung at the ball at neck/head level. Even if he hit the ball he probably would have still clothslined Ferguson.

He probably should have been suspended as well.

Darius was quoted as saying he has seen worse hits then the one he did and people bounced back up. This is probably the stupiest thing he could say. Not many people are introduced to WWE in the NFL, MORON.

I thought the NFL was correct handing out this punishment.  It was his first time, and I don't think he(Darious) deliberately tried to close line Robert.

172423[/snapback]

One way or another, brain fart. I don't think the guy was trying to hurt him, split seconds and poor judgement on technique.

But some folks here will defend a basketball player to death for jumping into the stands to whoop on short fat beer drinking people.

Gotta have game.

Intentional or not he deserves this fine.  He says he was swinging at the ball.  I will take his word on that.  However,  he swung at the ball at neck/head level. Even if he hit the ball he probably would have still clothslined Ferguson. 

Darius was quoted as saying he has seen worse hits then the one he did and people bounced back up.  This is probably the stupiest thing he could say.  Not many people are introduced to WWE in the NFL, MORON.

172436[/snapback]

Like that ref in the Jests-Seattle game a few years back, he probably got the helmet and the ball confused. :D

Intentional or not he deserves this fine.  He says he was swinging at the ball.  I will take his word on that.  However,  he swung at the ball at neck/head level. Even if he hit the ball he probably would have still clothslined Ferguson. 

Darius was quoted as saying he has seen worse hits then the one he did and people bounced back up.  This is probably the stupiest thing he could say.  Not many people are introduced to WWE in the NFL, MORON.

172436[/snapback]

"he swung at the ball at neck/head level"

not entirely true. Ferguson was on his way down from leaping in the air. so at that point, the ball was higher than it was had he been on the ground. hard to judge where his neck will be at that speed.