Poz

NoSaint

Not a 7 million day but had a few pressures, a late sack on 3rd to end a drive and keep jax alive.... Gave up a few passes... All in all, good to see him play well but at that price also glad it wasn't here

Gabbert looked good early, bad late

Edited by NoSaint

It is a long-standing tradition here at TSW to refrain from starting new threads during games. Please do your part in helping us keep this the best Buffalo Bills message board on the planet.

Thanks for your help!

It is a long-standing tradition here at TSW to refrain from starting new threads during games. Please do your part in helping us keep this the best Buffalo Bills message board on the planet.

Thanks for your help!

I get the idea of not wanting 3 threads for every 2 yard run between the tackles that Jackson takes but is there really no leeway to discuss games and players around the league? Yet alone letting it slide when there's like 2 mins left in the buff game?

I get the idea of not wanting 3 threads for every 2 yard run between the tackles that Jackson takes but is there really no leeway to discuss games and players around the league? Yet alone letting it slide when there's like 2 mins left in the buff game?

In this case, objectivity is more effective than subjectivity.

is there really no leeway to wait a few minutes to discuss games and players around the league?

Not a 7 million day but had a few pressures, a late sack on 3rd to end a drive and keep jax alive.... Gave up a few passes... All in all, good to see him play well but at that price also glad it wasn't here

Gabbert looked good early, bad late

Glad it wasn't at any price, Puss is a loser, this team got better the day he left town, classic case of addition by subtraction.

In this case, objectivity is more effective than subjectivity.

is there really no leeway to wait a few minutes to discuss games and players around the league?

Well as a starter- I clearly wasn't even watching the bills game so....

I guess even under the letter of the law... I don't see that many around the league conversations during late games, primetime games, or during the week - I get the limitation for one bills gameday thread but are we really worried about a flood of around the league talk? Not trying to be a jerk, but actually curious and honestly think the board could use some more around the league awareness