Russ Brandon on Versus tonight 7pm

zow2

Not sure if this qualifies as "must see tv" but he's on Darren Rovell's Sport Biz show at 7pm, Versus channel.

First question out of the box should be when is this franchise going to pay Fitzpatrick, Johnson and Jackson. They need to lock 'em in so we can enjoy the ride without a giant cloud of gloom hanging over the season. These guys deserve to get paid for what they've done to resuscitate this long dead carcass of a franchise.

It will have the added benefit of showing the other players that playing great will pay off and that this team wants a winner for longer than one year.

My impression is that Brandon is a pretty bland and evasive interview, at least in terms of football talk.

Maybe because this is a business-oriented show he'll share some good insights (regionalization, etc.).

I did not see the interview but I concur with your impression that Brandon is a pretty bland and evasive interview.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

We should front pay them bonuses with the extra cap money so we have that much more for next season.

I deon't think Brandon has much to do with the financial decisions that is up to Wilson Oberdorf and Littman. That being said the Bills will be sold within a few years and they have an opportunity to become a Billion dollar franchise if they are a playoff team at the time of the sale. I believe that is the goal they are working toward and if they happen to win a Super Bowl in the process all the better.

I deon't think Brandon has much to do with the financial decisions that is up to Wilson Oberdorf and Littman. That being said the Bills will be sold within a few years and they have an opportunity to become a Billion dollar franchise if they are a playoff team at the time of the sale. I believe that is the goal they are working toward and if they happen to win a Super Bowl in the process all the better.

Who th f is Littman. I'm so sick of people throwing names around on this site like we even know what they do or what they are responsible for. Brandon is in charge of the whole organization football & business. I certainly hope he has something to do with financial decisions.

Who th f is Littman. I'm so sick of people throwing names around on this site like we even know what they do or what they are responsible for. Brandon is in charge of the whole organization football & business. I certainly hope he has something to do with financial decisions.

http://www.buffalobills.com/about-us/front-office.html

Littman is the treasurer. So yes, he would have to make decisions financially. It is widely believed that Bill Polian and Littman did not get along too well and Ralph picked Littman over Polian. A move to this day that set this franchise downhill. This also added fire to the "Ralph is cheap" crowd.