Gailey in the Herd

26CornerBlitz

You could hear cowherd's snide attitude about the small market bills coming thru from the gate.

Cowherd said something along the lines about 1/2 of everyone says the bills are legit the other 1/2 don't bellieve. Gailey said somethig about only being on the herd once so national attention is picking up

It was only like a 5 minute clip. The turd asked him how he plans on getting the players up for the game. Chan said he is gonna roll the tape they aren't the #3 d for no reason.

You could tell Cowherd loathed having to interview Chan. If it had been Jason Garrett he would have spooged on the mike.

You could hear cowherd's snide attitude about the small market bills coming thru from the gate.

Cowherd said something along the lines about 1/2 of everyone says the bills are legit the other 1/2 don't bellieve. Gailey said somethig about only being on the herd once so national attention is picking up

It was only like a 5 minute clip. The turd asked him how he plans on getting the players up for the game. Chan said he is gonna roll the tape they aren't the #3 d for no reason.

You could tell Cowherd loathed having to interview Chan. If it had been Jason Garrett he would have spooged on the mike.

Oh of course, and then he'd procede to tell Garrett that Tony Romo is a hall of famer because he told him to turn his hat around and wear it forward because you can't be a good QB if you wear your hat backwards. Then he'd serenade Garrett with the ear splitting Tony Romo love ballad he sang about him the other day.

I'm surprised that he didn't ask a snide question about coaching in tiny tiny insignificant Buffalo, which that d*ckbag Colin has deemed as nothing more than a AAA baseball town multiple times.

update for us?

Cowherd asked Chan how could he keep the team grounded with all the national attention and early season success. Chan offered no guarantee that he could do that....Said he can only keep the players mindful of not letting the success and attention distract them from what got them winning to begin with.

Cowherd then asked Chan if he sensed the team was going to do special things this year beginning with the Opener. Chan said he new the Bills were improved from last year, but knew there were still weaknesses that need to be addressed.

Cowherd also asked how to make sure the Bills don't let down against the Bengals this week. Chan responded that all he had to do is have them watch film on the Bengals D to know that that have talented players. He mentioned nothing about the Bengal Offense.

Cowherd then wrapped up by wishing Chan luck and thanking him for being on...Chan said he enjoyed it and it was over.

The Bengal attack is pretty weak from what I've seen. Force Dalton to win the game...and we'll get turnovers!!! Go Bills!!!

Is colin sucking face like always after he bad mouths someone

He should have apologized to Chan for killing him during the Cowboy coaching years.....Cowherd is just plain wrong....Chan did a pretty nice job considering Jerrah Jones' know it all meddling.

I'm surprised that he didn't ask a snide question about coaching in tiny tiny insignificant Buffalo, which that d*ckbag Colin has deemed as nothing more than a AAA baseball town multiple times.

He's just mad that we have an NFL team and he still doesn't. And to be quite honest, he knows damn well that with every win, the chances of the Bills ever moving to LA become even more remote.

Edited by BRH

Nice summary 26cb.

The interview was over in a heartbeat.

IMO Gailey did sound a touch worried about how his team would face something unknown (success). He was very solemn when stressing how the players need to not be distracted. In the preceeding minutes Cowherd mentioned that he wasn't buying into the Bills yet and that they were a very young team. Gailey actually seemed to reinforce that by how he stressed how the players would be dealing with a different kind of reaction/attention from fans and the media.

He didn't say his team was young but he might as well have.

do you really listen? I do. He has been trashing them all year. Picking them over the Chefs in week one hardly equates high on them all year.

Well if you really listen then you heard him pick the Bills to win outright against the Patriots when the line was 9.5

How much higher on a team can you get. I think it was the biggest spread of the week at the time.

a lot of people seem to be dismissing Cedric Benson but the fact is he and the Bengals can still run the ball and AJ Green has been outstanding so far

its a scarey game that the Bills should win but I dont think it will be easy

a lot of people seem to be dismissing Cedric Benson but the fact is he and the Bengals can still run the ball and AJ Green has been outstanding so far

its a scarey game that the Bills should win but I dont think it will be easy

AJ Green has been OK. I wouldn't say he's been anywhere near "outstanding."

Well if you really listen then you heard him pick the Bills to win outright against the Patriots when the line was 9.5

How much higher on a team can you get. I think it was the biggest spread of the week at the time.

Then he flipped flopped on that as i recall him saying that he didn't want to touch it early last week.

Chans right, we've only played 3 games and people everywhere are acting like we won the super bowl. Chan has his hands full keeping the players grounded given all the attention. On the opposing side, every team we face will be looking forward to knocking us off our pedestal.

Guess what, beating the patriots was like winning the superbowl to me, if we lost all our games exept the ne game I would have been happy. When someone has dominated you that long it is reason to rejoice when you win

Guess what, beating the patriots was like winning the superbowl to me, if we lost all our games exept the ne game I would have been happy. When someone has dominated you that long it is reason to rejoice when you win

I was expecting 8-8 or maybe 9-7. We are now have 3 wins already, so 9-7 looks achievable. Beating Bellycheck and doint 0.500 is a good year. I'm hoping for more.