Terra Nova

John Adams

Ok, I won't mention what the characters say to each other, or how they interact with the dino's, or the previews of the season finale.

But there is one line early on that reminded me of Star Trek (the original series).

thanks for not bustin out a whole transcript.

the little girl is so annoying. i get it. family show. but in real life its like, "honey put the damn turtle looking thing back"

my problem with the show is the direction of it:

i would have preferred problems in terra nova. leave earth behind or bring new characters (good or bad) from earth on each pilgrimage

AND NOT

having earth bring their problems to terra nova and taking over terra nova.

but whatever i guess.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess im the only terra nova fan. lol

finale was good. not great. had only 2 dino scenes in 2 hours.....

they closed the portal for good. no new travelers. and no going back. now the good and the bad are stuck in terra nova. i like that part. the writing can get really good now.

plus mira is going to be pissed. she was leading the 6ers (on the bad side), so she could go back to the future, 2149, to see her daughter. now that she will never see her daughter ever again, she will want mad revenge. a few more story plots should make the show more interesting.

• 1 month later...

i guess im the only terra nova fan. lol

finale was good. not great. had only 2 dino scenes in 2 hours.....

they closed the portal for good. no new travelers. and no going back. now the good and the bad are stuck in terra nova. i like that part. the writing can get really good now.

plus mira is going to be pissed. she was leading the 6ers (on the bad side), so she could go back to the future, 2149, to see her daughter. now that she will never see her daughter ever again, she will want mad revenge. a few more story plots should make the show more interesting.

So you judge a show by how many "dino scenes" it has? You must be a Michael Bay fan haha.

So you judge a show by how many "dino scenes" it has? You must be a Michael Bay fan haha.

i had to google michael bay. i get it.

yeah dude. i only see blockbusters at the movies. like next month john carter. i'll go see that. last movie i saw at theater, mi4. saw it in IMAX. wow. enjoyed it big time!!!!

as far as terra nova, i expected the dinosaurs to have a bigger part, AT LEAST IN THE FINALE.

ps. no wonder my wife loves me. i think. im easy to please. sandwich and sex and im fine. cereal and sex and im fine. water and sex. u get the idea.

i had to google michael bay. i get it.

yeah dude. i only see blockbusters at the movies. like next month john carter. i'll go see that. last movie i saw at theater, mi4. saw it in IMAX. wow. enjoyed it big time!!!!

as far as terra nova, i expected the dinosaurs to have a bigger part, AT LEAST IN THE FINALE.

ps. no wonder my wife loves me. i think. im easy to please. sandwich and sex and im fine. cereal and sex and im fine. water and sex. u get the idea.

This sounds like some network execs I've encountered...

• 2 weeks later...

Steven Spielberg's sci-fi drama 'Terra Nova' axed after first season: http://bit.ly/AoLQY2

They are shopping it around so maybe another network will pick it up

http://m.deadline.com/2012/03/fox-cancels-drama-terra-nova-series-being-shopped-to-other-networks/

Not surprised at this.

This show is very expensive.

Hopefully this show does get picked up somewhere else. It took awhile to get going, but I was satisfied with what they accomplished.

Not surprised at this.

This show is very expensive.

Hopefully this show does get picked up somewhere else. It took awhile to get going, but I was satisfied with what they accomplished.

I was wondering how this thread got bumped.

This sucks. The show had major potential.