ESPN week 4 picks

Scrappy

Scrappy, Uncle Scooby is heading to the Cincy game to help the Bills avoid the "trap game". I'm still thinking 24-17 Cincy. I'm gonna be chewing on em early to get their head's in the game.

Ok Uncle Scooby, get into their heads & stay out of that kitchen. I'll have the snacks ready for us when you get home, LOL.

P.S. The Bills win this going away, maybe by 23 points or more.

It's interesting to me that Accuscore is only correct at a 66.7% rate -- worse than six of the ESPN experts.

Accuscore is a computer so it is a non-emotional responder. That makes it tough for it to pick in the beginning of the year, but as the year winds down, if it is programmed correctly, it should be able to pick every game correctly in the last few weeks. In the beginning of the season the humans have the advantage but they have to build a big enough lead.

Accuscore is a computer so it is a non-emotional responder. That makes it tough for it to pick in the beginning of the year, but as the year winds down, if it is programmed correctly, it should be able to pick every game correctly in the last few weeks. In the beginning of the season the humans have the advantage but they have to build a big enough lead.

Jaws and Mort are in a really tough spot. Come on, humans!