My Meaningless Opinion

R. Rich

I bookmarked it last Sunday because I KNEW that it would be likely that it would come in handy today!

OK?

The next time you stick your finger into the face of disappointed Bills fans to celebrate how awesome you are, will be the last.

You're taking so much joy from a disappointing Bills loss that now you're bringing up old threads to celebrate how awesome you think you are?

I cannot imagine what kind of person you are ........

Believe me, I'm not alone. I know of several fellow Bills fans (here in Syracuse) that didn't have their heads lost in the clouds the last three weeks.

Again, look to the 2003 season!

GO BILLS!

Turns out that last Sunday WAS the Bills Super Bowl. Was I prescient, or what?

Prescient? Probably not - every now and then, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn.

You do have other traits that come to mind, though decorum prevents me from enumerating them.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! B-)

Turns out that last Sunday WAS the Bills Super Bowl. Was I prescient, or what?

Er, that would be "or what".

Last Sunday was a hard-fought game against the Pats which went down to the last seconds, we got some breaks during the game, and we won.

This Sunday was a hard-fought game against the league's #3 defense with two hot young rookies which went down to the last seconds, some breaks went against us during the game, and we lost.

Do you claim prescience when the sun rises each morning? Geez Wheeze.