Buffalo Bill-ieving

I made that video to send to my friends because honestly, they have been making fun of the Bills since we used to battle on Tecmo Bowl in my living room...

It started as a joke to 5 friends... in two days it got over 11,000 hits on youtube. Has been mentioned on tons of sports blogs and even made cnnsi.com

I have been getting tons of hilarious emails asking to make a song per win, along with even more hilarious emails of pure hatred and ridicule...

either way - GO BILLS

I made that video to send to my friends because honestly, they have been making fun of the Bills since we used to battle on Tecmo Bowl in my living room...

It started as a joke to 5 friends... in two days it got over 11,000 hits on youtube. Has been mentioned on tons of sports blogs and even made cnnsi.com

I have been getting tons of hilarious emails asking to make a song per win, along with even more hilarious emails of pure hatred and ridicule...

either way - GO BILLS

this is the greatest song i've ever heard.

have you considered a duet with rebecca black?

either way - GO BILLS

Meh... I found the humor in it.

But ya, Rebecca Black is making fun of you right now. :unsure:

either way - GO BILLS

And how wonderful would the parodies of the haters be? You made it for fun, and it is fun.

GO BILLS!