Who holds the longest active winning streak in the NFL now ?

Scrappy

That was vs. the Browns, not Bengals. The Bengal game was the 88' AFC championship game where Bruce was running rampant the entire game then got hurt towards the end and it cost us.

I would have sworn that was against the Bengals, I stand corrected.

Correct

The longest one is now Buffalo's current win streak over the Cincinnati Bengals. Buffalo has won 10 in a row against Cincinnati dating back to the AFC ...

BUT.... With the Lions breaking the Minny streak and the Bills breaking the Putrids the odds are in Da Bills favor.

so says buffalo bills .com

Correct

The longest one is now Buffalo's current win streak over the Cincinnati Bengals. Buffalo has won 10 in a row against Cincinnati dating back to the AFC ...

BUT.... With the Lions breaking the Minny streak and the Bills breaking the Putrids the odds are in Da Bills favor.

so says buffalo bills .com

Have to love to continue with this streak.

Right, and I'd rather us win every game 31-0, too. You know what, the other teams have talent also. Have you noticed the number of points and yardage being put up across the league -- even against the "good" teams?

I hate to argue with someone when things are going so well, but your perspective seems a tad naive.

Go with the insults all you want, I haven't been particularly impressed with our defense so far. I understand that the league is more explosive, but we are still ranking in the 20's in many categories. It's an improvement, but I still think we have room for growth and should strive to be better. But hey, I guess that's naive, cool, whatever.

Go with the insults all you want, I haven't been particularly impressed with our defense so far. I understand that the league is more explosive, but we are still ranking in the 20's in many categories. It's an improvement, but I still think we have room for growth and should strive to be better. But hey, I guess that's naive, cool, whatever.

Our defense needs to improve, no doubt about it. The real improvement so far on defense is that we are not getting ran over anymore, which was obviously a goal for the team (looking at who we drafted). Other teams' possess all kinds of talent, that doesn't mean that they will utilize them or even the players will make the best plays.

that 's a concern if you want the Bills win the Super bowl this year.

I want it too, as every year.

But ! Rome has not been built in one day.

So far it seems the Run def is good, and offense is beyond any expectations I had for this year.

Just enjoy the ride !

that 's a concern if you want the Bills win the Super bowl this year.

I want it too, as every year.

But ! Rome has not been built in one day.

So far it seems the Run def is good, and offense is beyond any expectations I had for this year.

Just enjoy the ride !

:thumbsup: