Chan Gailey's play calling

I'm sure he does but my point was, I have yet to see Gailey actually call in a play. Granted, I'm a prisoner to tv coverage but I was wondering if anyone had actually seen him call in play.

Have you not seen him with the play card in his hand talking into the headset? That goes directly to Fitz.

Damn, it was a simple question. Is Gailey calling in the plays or is someone else? I haven't seen him do it so I was wondering if others had. I'm not sure what all the hysteria is about. If others have seen him actually call in plays this year then just !@#$ing say it.

Sometimes this place is like trying to have a conversation with a classroom full of five year olds.

The "how the hell is he doing it?" probably got you most of the flack. Quite frankly the answer to that is not shocking and you make it sound like they must have some secret method.

The "how the hell is he doing it?" probably got you most of the flack. Quite frankly the answer to that is not shocking and you make it sound like they must have some secret method.

Fair enough. I didn't mean to imply that there was some super secret or telekinetic method.

I'm not questioning that he IS calling them, I just meant that I hadn't seen him do it.

I feel like I'm trying to explain the pythagorean theorm to my six year old daughter...........

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

Fair enough. I didn't mean to imply that there was some super secret or telekinetic method.

I'm not questioning that he IS calling them, I just meant that I hadn't seen him do it.

I feel like I'm trying to explain the pythagorean theorm to my six year old daughter...........

Mike, it's an admittedly odd question (and thread). Gailey wears a headset. Fitz has a speaker in his helmet. 2+2=4.

Damn, it was a simple question. Is Gailey calling in the plays or is someone else? I haven't seen him do it so I was wondering if others had. I'm not sure what all the hysteria is about. If others have seen him actually call in plays this year then just !@#$ing say it.

Sometimes this place is like trying to have a conversation with a classroom full of five year olds.

Sometimes?

Ask her what she thinks of your thread: after you explain the "pythagorean theorm" to her, she can tell you how Chan does it.