Chan is da Man

Glamslam

This was the right man for the job. Humble. Smart.

As a person, he's just about impossible to dislike. As a coach...well, there's a level of offensive sophistication going on that Buffalo fans haven't seen in a pretty long time. What I've seen over the first 3 weeks is a predilection for low-risk, high-reward playcalling that is always designed to exploit a wrinkle in the other team's defense.

Thats because he was the offensive coordinator for Bill. Bill even called it before the game the Bills are a legitt team and it's not who you play but when. He called it and said we can and will win. More than just ties with these guys but a true respect that goes deep. I think Chan was the right person for the job and it took only a year to develop what we have is incredible. How many thought our offense would be tops in the NFL? I thought we would be better but not tops and not this good. Chan is making history in front of us and man it feels good. If people up in Buffalo aren't buying this guy his 6 pack of Bush Beer in cans than I don't know what to say because that Good Ole BoY can sure coach a team.