Cincinnati roll call!

southernbill

A group of us will be there!

This game is not even close to being sold out so there are a ton of tickets available.

Last year we tailgated at Longworth Hall and had a blast.

The address is:

700 West Pete Rose Way, Cincinnati, Ohio

I think the NKY Bills backers are tailgating across the river in Covington.

A group of us will be there!

This game is not even close to being sold out so there are a ton of tickets available.

Last year we tailgated at Longworth Hall and had a blast.

The address is:

I think the NKY Bills backers are tailgating across the river in Covington.

Do you know where in Covington the Bills Backers will be? I'm very interested in some tailgating somewhere.

Yeah the backers are tailgaiting Under the Clay Wade Bailey Bridge in Covington, KY (off Third St. near Marriott Courtyard).

I'm heading with a group of 3 (maybe more) thinking of meeting up with the backers unless there is a better time where you group is at.

I just want BUffalo to take the stadium

Hope to meet up!

I'll be there with one other great Bills fan, my idiot Bengals fan roommate and a non-fan who we will make be a Bills fan. Driving from Pittsburgh and also going to the Ohio State-Michigan State game on Saturday. Gonna be a heck of a weekend. Definitely looking for advice on where to tailgate in Cincy though. It'd be great if Bills fans could all take over one parking lot.

Ok. I confirmed with Pinto Kenny and we are going to be tailgating at the Longworth Hall lot again this year. We are planning on meeting at a Sunoco gas station at 7:45 so we can all drive in together and get a good spot with plenty of space.

The Address for the Sunoco is:

901 W 8th Street. Cincinnati, OH

For those who cannot make it to the Sunoco the address to the Longworth Hall lot is:

For those of you who are still considering the game... The tickets have dropped big time since the weekend. You can easily get great tickets for below face value.

This is going to be awesome. We are in. We still don't have tickets. Anyone know what the scalping situation in Cincy is like? Tickets on ebay and stubhub seem like they are way more than they should be for a non-sell out so we are thinking about holding off, but don't want to get stuck having to go to the box office or paying more than face.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to make it this year. However, I lived in Cincinnati for about 10 years (until '09) and still consider it home, so let me know of you guys h ave any questions, need recommendations, etc.

Ummm... if I remember right, everytime you've been there the Bills win. So either get your ass to the game, or suffer the wraith of Bills Nation if they lose.

Ummm... if I remember right, everytime you've been there the Bills win. So either get your ass to the game, or suffer the wraith of Bills Nation if they lose.

You're right, I've seen the Bills beat the Bengals every time I've attended...but keep in mind, they've won all the games that I haven't attended too (at least since I've been 8 years old).

Just isn't practical now that I live in Florida. I'll be in Miami for the Phish game in November though.

I'm coming up for a second consecutive game (flew up to blo for new england game). First time 2 weeks in a row since I was a kid in the early 90s. I'm bringing my in-laws from Canton, Ohio who've I've converted from Browns to Bills fans!

Any other news on tix??? I'm considering making the trek from St Louis and taking my 2 sons to the game.

you shouldn't have a hard time buying tix from a scalper, last week the stadium was 30% empty.

Edited by BiggieScooby