Bills Can Beat Anyone

Boludo

Not saying the Bills will go undefeated. Not even saying they will make the playoffs.

But after coming back on the Patriots today, the Bills can hang with ANYONE in this league. Their offense gives them a puncher's chance against any team, and they have the confidence of pulling out close wins and comebacks that teams need to perform in the clutch.

Before the season, I looked at the schedule and had some games marked as "unwinable". Now that is totally out the window, and they have a legitimate shot in every game they play this year.

As a Raiders fan........I`ll say the Bills Rock!!! Great win today boyz....and how about our win against the Jets? I hope it`s you and us in the playoffs and screw the Patsies and Jets!!!!!

I'll be cheering for the Raiders for the rest of the season especially next week. I think you guys have found a good coach.

I think that the D being a decent unit (Oakland not a bad team and that game was an aberration defensively, and Pats* are going to hangup points on any D) also helps as well. I honestly believe that the D will improve as the year goes along. Merriman's legs will get stronger and as he plays longer and the unit will face lesser opponents as well (Although they will give up points to better teams).

We have a high powered offense (Fun to say that) and our D actually is a decent bunch. Lets hope that the D shows up big against the Bengals like the did against the Chiefs.

Any Given Sunday goes both ways.

Exactly its the NFL look at the Ravens, week one they look like world beaters crushing long time rivals and the defending AFC champs then the next week they lose to a mediocre team. Our D just gave up 30+ points in two straight games lets not take any team for granted.

As a Raiders fan........I`ll say the Bills Rock!!! Great win today boyz....and how about our win against the Jets? I hope it`s you and us in the playoffs and screw the Patsies and Jets!!!!!

The experts are full of it. Beating the Raiders was a quality win.

PTR