Top 3 teams I'm sick of hearing about

truth on hold

Eagles. Way over rated going into the season, no reason they were going to dominate which many assumed. Vick gets beaten up worse than any qb in the league.

Cowboys. Romo has strategically placed apologists in the media like the herd and the team isn't relevant in the super bowl picture. So why all the coverage? Jerry's money must factor in somewhere.

Steelers: whipped by ravens and fortunate to beat a colts team on their 3rd string qb. Steelers are getting old and slow and soon their oline will be 100% practice squad players. Coach is highly over rated too.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Can I add the Patriots* to this list?

I'm delighted we beat them unlike the others on the list they are still a genuinely strong team IMO

Your mileage may vary

PS I thought the Stillers were a good team coming into the season I don't think they did enough to improve their OL though.

They looked bad tonight.

Edited by Hopeful

Eagles. Way over rated going into the season, no reason they were going to dominate which many assumed. Vick gets beaten up worse than any qb in the league.

Cowboys. Romo has strategically placed apologists in the media like the herd and the team isn't relevant in the super bowl picture. So why all the coverage? Jerry's money must factor in somewhere.

Steelers: whipped by ravens and fortunate to beat a colts team on their 3rd string qb. Steelers are getting old and slow and soon their oline will be 100% practice squad players. Coach is highly over rated too.

Well, you'll get to see then both (Eggles and Cowgirls) up close and personal in the next few weeks and they can settle it on the field...

With regards to the Eagles, they got so many free agents that they are suffering from the lockout, wouldnt surprise me to see them become a super team second half of the season.

I was thinking the same thing. They need a bit of playing time together to mesh. If not this year, next year they can be tough. Although I'm still not sold on their qb.

That being said, I really hope we can run the ball all over the Jets like the Raiders did today. They are the ones I'm tired of hearing about. Seems that every promo, every commercial, whatever has Jets in it.

I'm delighted we beat them unlike the others on the list they are still a genuinely strong team IMO

Your mileage may vary

PS I thought the Stillers were a good team coming into the season I don't think they did enough to improve their OL though.

They looked bad tonight.

Did you see the play last night where Jonathan Scott, their starting left tackle (let that phrase sink in for a minute) was pushed into Roth., and he almost knock him to the ground.

When I saw that, I said a little prayer and thanked God for our o-line (and let that sink in for a minute).

To me its the Jets . . . it seems like the national media types have an orgasm every time they see or hear Rex Ryan

Did you see the play last night where Jonathan Scott, their starting left tackle (let that phrase sink in for a minute) was pushed into Roth., and he almost knock him to the ground.

When I saw that, I said a little prayer and thanked God for our o-line (and let that sink in for a minute).

Wow that is truly scary. With that oline and how predictable the offense has gotten under tomlin, prayers need to go out for Ben's health.