Gailey expects to win EVERY GAME

DaveinElma

Right. And Chan is the guy who is not getting enough credit for this turnaround. Gailey is a real coach, not a soft pretender like Jauron or a tough-speak wannabe like Mularkey. We have a coach who understands situations, can coach on the fly, doesn't call plays that make any average idiot stand up off their coach and yell ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Gailey's play calling has been OUTSTANDING...and remember he has been successful offensively everywhere he has been.

Gailey should be a top candidate for HC of the year, if we finish with only 10 wins he should get it - but we're headed for more than that, I believe.

I was waiting for somebody to start this thread.

Say what you want...Schopp is looking more than a little silly now. Of course, if we only go 15-1, he will be "right". :rolleyes:

All the media employed Bills bashers should be eating their words with with a stick of dynamite stuck somewhere..Sullivan especially, and more so the Albany Times-Union writer )term used liberally in her case) who mocked Albany Bills fans and Buffalo in general.

This day feels like opening day 1980 when the 20 game Fish Monkey finally came off our back.

Chan gailey is the man. Period. He's the man for this team and he is a smart man trying to be the smartest on the football field. He isn't trying to "outsmart" anyone a la Martz. He is just calling a great game. And his rapport with his winning QB is making our dreams a reality. Let's all enjoy this win a lot and gun for the playoffs. Just win!!!!

All the media employed Bills bashers should be eating their words with with a stick of dynamite stuck somewhere..Sullivan especially, and more so the Albany Times-Union writer )term used liberally in her case) who mocked Albany Bills fans and Buffalo in general.

This day feels like opening day 1980 when the 20 game Fish Monkey finally came off our back.

when did we beat the dolphins in he 38-35 shootout? '83? it's that feeling for me. not quite with it in 1980. i think jerry butler made his final catch, a diving td from fergy, in that game. or i'm mixing memories. anyway, it is one of those old time feelings. emerging from the dark forest.

when did we beat the dolphins in he 38-35 shootout? '83? it's that feeling for me. not quite with it in 1980. i think jerry butler made his final catch, a diving td from fergy, in that game. or i'm mixing memories. anyway, it is one of those old time feelings. emerging from the dark forest.

Absolutely. We haven't won a game like this, in this manner, since I was in college. We have come back, etc. But, I haven't felt the near certainty of "ok, they tied it..3 minutes on the clock...we got this" in a very long time.

I remember Tiger Woods, early on, saying that when he would enter a tournament, he intended to win it. What else? Intend to lose? "It's hard to win in the NFL." Lots of luck winning with that attitude. This team intends to win.