out played and out coached!

EldaBillsFan

Yeah, Belichick was completely flustered at the end of the game, and Brady threw a bunch of ints in the red zone and had one returned for a touchdown.

So sure, the Pats were outplayed and outcoached!!!! :devil::thumbsup::devil:

Maybe he forgot to wear a bra today, know I know why he wears baggy sweats. HE'S GOT BOOBS

Outplayed and outcoached period! ....

Our defense was better...they took advantage of every opportunity.....

Out coached...we rushed 3 and 4 men most of the game...didn't get frustrated that we couldn't get to brady...switch most teams do...and we adjusted...the only thing that really hurt was barret having to match up against wes......

We essentially out-Belichicked Belichick with that maneuver at the end. I'm literally shaking I'm so happy!

Yep. I'm speechless. And I live in New England. I have my Bills shirt and I'm thinking about running around my neighborhood screaming.

I knew we could out score them....they have the worse defense in all football....I didn't think out offense was a fluke...it you look at the pats game against the charges they got lucky with a fumble recovery....

I predicted 5-1 and the 1 lose I didn't think would come from the pats ... who also can't run the ball.....

Fred, stevie and ryan ...all need a new contract by the end of the week.... we have something.... chandler pass blocking....and his block on that screen.....

I knew we could out score them....they have the worse defense in all football....I didn't think out offense was a fluke...it you look at the pats game against the charges they got lucky with a fumble recovery....

I predicted 5-1 and the 1 lose I didn't think would come from the pats ... who also can't run the ball.....

Fred, stevie and ryan ...all need a new contract by the end of the week.... we have something.... chandler pass blocking....and his block on that screen.....

No back tracking now. Sit down and shut up and enjoy your whoopin. Then you can get back on the bandwagon.

Only thing I didn't like is when we didn't run on 3 and 2....other than that the one int ryan threw could happen to anyone..... the 2nd oone was on 4 and 14 was jus as good as a punt...and the shoot he took on first down I wanna believe he knew it was a pass inference call.... that's wnat I wanna believe...he played a brilliant game

The Bills got every bounce and every call this is true. But when the ball bounced to the DBs they held onto it. The D really came through today and the entire team played nearly mistake free. A very well earned win for the good guys!

And watching Bellicheat implode at the end was the cherry on top for me. It brought tears to my eyes :)

Yep. I'm speechless. And I live in New England. I have my Bills shirt and I'm thinking about running around my neighborhood screaming.

With only the shirt on!!!!! :)