These Pats remind me of...

1billsfan

...the Dolphin teams with Marino and no running game or defense. Our team looks much more balanced almost like Kelly's teams. Don't be surprised if they finally take these guys today.

YE OLE is buying what you're selling, my good fellow! I've been extremely nervous about this game, but I'm starting to get this odd feeling that we might just make a big statement and beat these jokers going away.

YE OLE is buying what you're selling, my good fellow! I've been extremely nervous about this game, but I'm starting to get this odd feeling that we might just make a big statement and beat these jokers going away.

I'm nervous, but it's a good kind of nervous. They may be young, but they have just enough seasoning and seem like a mature bunch to handle the emotions. I can't wait to see what happens!

I hope we get a win today, it would be huge. On the other hand if we don't, I wont be to worried about it. I would rather lose today and know what are weaknesses are against the Pats, so when we face them in what could be a crucial game in Week 17 we are prepared. This is just my opinion.

...the Dolphin teams with Marino and no running game or defense. Our team looks much more balanced almost like Kelly's teams. Don't be surprised if they finally take these guys today.

Their running backs are averging 4.3 and 4.5 yds/carry. What are you talking about?

Their a one dimensional team. The problem is that their one dimension is excellent and they don't need the running game. Their D sucks and will be their undoing as always defense wins championships. They remind me of the greatest show on turf except substitute Marshal Faulk for a pair of good tight ends.