Tailgating question

gflande1

Going to the Pats game with a bunch of guys from work. We will have a total of five cars and would like to meet up to tailgate. Everyone will be coming from I-90, so I was thinking lots 3 or 5b would be the most convenient. Are these lots self parking, or are they part of the new parking plan? If so, any suggestions on making this as painless as possible? I normally park in a lot at the corner of Abbott and Southwestern, just don't know if the allow tailgating or not.

Thanks for any suggestions you may offer

The lot I usually park in is a private business.

Stadium lots do not open until 9 (4 hours before the game) and you have to be out by 6 (2 hours after). Like previous poster stated, lots 2 and 3 along Abbott are Disney style parking. Lot 5a and 5b (Tundra Lots) are like before where you can park anywhere.

After parking at Hammer's last week, I will NEVER park in the stadium lots again. Pinto Kenny Show and tailgating with fellow TBD members made for a great day. We arrived early and left late (no traffic at all around 8:30PM). Also did not have to worry about someone @#$)*#& up my car as Hammer and his crew keep a close eye on their lots while everyone is at the game.

Enjoy the game!

After parking at Hammer's last week, I will NEVER park in the stadium lots again. Pinto Kenny Show and tailgating with fellow TBD members made for a great day. We arrived early and left late (no traffic at all around 8:30PM). Also did not have to worry about someone @#$)*#& up my car as Hammer and his crew keep a close eye on their lots while everyone is at the game.

Enjoy the game!

Dam right

Wheres Hammers lot? Is it open to anyone or is it friends of Hammers?

Thanks

Go Bills!!!

I have no friends only associates! yes it's open (7am) to one and all. Click the link Hammer's lot location thats in red.

I have a sign that sez HAMMER on it at the entrance to the lot.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

I have no friends only associates! yes it's open (7am) to one and all. Click the link Hammer's lot location thats in red.

I have a sign that sez HAMMER on it at the entrance to the lot.

Thanks. Found maps to it by simply searching on here. Next time I will try that before asking.

Don't know if we are going to make it early enough, we won't arrive until 1100. I know that doesn't leave much time to tailgate, but getting these guys on the road before 0800 was hard enough (coming from Syracuse).

If not, I will be through with a smaller group for the Jets game.

I have no friends

man is that true. ;)

. I know that doesn't leave much time to tailgate, but getting these guys on the road before 0800 was hard enough (coming from Syracuse).

Wake their asses up earlier. I live in Syracuse and usually leave between 7-7:30. That gets me to the stadium between 10-10:30. They can sleep on the way.