What a bunch of chickens around here....

we're not scared, but why hafta face a steeler team that needs a win, when you can face them when they really dont care...

I mean if someone offes you $100 for nothing, are you gonna say no i dont want it, i'd rather bust my ass for it?

170577[/snapback]

Scared! Scared friggin shitless!

No, it's not about money for me. We haven't had a BIG game at home forever. It would have been awesome. And I, for one, think we'd have gotten to 10-6 no matter what the Steelers threw at us.

And nothing NE or Pitt would have done would effect the Jets or JAX, who it looks like we'll have to ultimately catch!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

THEY WOULD HAVE LOST ANYWAY.  It's friggin Baltimore.  They are friggin 8-6 and couldn't score AT INDY. 

INDY for christ's sakes.  Baltimore can't beat anyone good.  They can't score. How in the hell are they going to score in Pittsburgh?  They wouldn't have!

I understand it helps us.......but see, I wasn't afraid.  I think we would have gotten to 10-6 anyway.  And nothing that Pitt or NE would have done would help the Jets or JAX to lose one more game.  Nothing!  And those are the two teams the we realistically are probably going to have to catch!

170617[/snapback]

Do you understand, ICE, that Pittsburgh and Baltimore are caught up in a little something called a division rivalry? Did you know that the Ravens beat the steelers this year already?

Ok last time. For some of us atleast it has nothing to do with the state of the steelers on Jan 2. It has to do with 2 created opportunities from tonights Pats loss that would help our chances of even making the playoffs...

170590[/snapback]

Yeah ok, like the opportunities wouldn't have been there in the first place if the Pats would have won tonight.

You're right....lol.......Both Pittsburgh and NE wouldn't have tried so hard next week seeing that homefield throughout would still be on the line!

OK, LMAO!

Yeah ok, like the opportunities wouldn't have been there in the first place if the Pats would have won tonight.

You're right....lol.......Both Pittsburgh and NE wouldn't have tried so hard next week seeing that homefield throughout would still be on the line!

OK, LMAO!

170625[/snapback]

So you don't think that blowing a game on national television to a weak team adds any incentive for a (made up of humans) football team the following week? Ok Lol...

It's like this, we haven't even seen a playoff game in 5 years, and I want to get in any way possible.  It increases our chances if Pittsburgh isn't at full strength.

Tonight win helped on several levels.

1.  Indy may have something to play for in week 17 now.

2.  NE will come out fighting against NY next week.

3.  Pittsburgh will REALLY come out fighting next week.

4.  Miami is still playing hard, we might need them against Baltimore.

I'm all for anything that helps the Bills down the road, and tonights game does.

170596[/snapback]

Yeah ok, let's see here........

#1 means that if Indy has something to play the last week....well......that would mean the Jets will beat NE this week. Yeah, that works out well for us!

#2 SO, with homefield on the line, lemme guess......the Pats were gonna lay down next week? LMAO. You've gotta be kidding me.

#3 Ummmmm, see #2, and change team names!

#4 Miami would still be playing hard that last week. If we are going to pass Baltimore, it's going to be this week or nothing!

THEY WOULD HAVE LOST ANYWAY.  It's friggin Baltimore.  They are friggin 8-6 and couldn't score AT INDY. 

INDY for christ's sakes.  Baltimore can't beat anyone good.  They can't score. How in the hell are they going to score in Pittsburgh?  They wouldn't have!

I understand it helps us.......but see, I wasn't afraid.  I think we would have gotten to 10-6 anyway.  And nothing that Pitt or NE would have done would help the Jets or JAX to lose one more game.  Nothing!  And those are the two teams the we realistically are probably going to have to catch!

170617[/snapback]

I still just don't get where this chickenshit crap is coming from.

I, for one, never wanted to see Pittsburgh rest anybody. I think we can whup their butts anywhere, anytime. I dont give a crap who the play against us in week 17, starters or backups. All I want is for us to make it to the playoffs so we can then proceed to open up a can of whup-ass on some of these pretenders.

But see, unlike you, I'm not afraid of us getting into the playoffs. I'm not afraid of seeing our guys go on the road to some hostile stadium in January where they would knock the snot out of some other team's quarterback. I think they can beat San Diego on the road. I think they can pound Indy on the road. I think they can smash Pittsburgh on the road, too. New England? Well, they're still the big hump, but I think we can do it. I think we can do any or all of it.

But one thing is for sure, I'd like to see them have the chance to.

When are people going to realize that PITTSBURGH WILL NOT SIT THEIR STARTERS IN WEEK 17 NO MATTER WHAT.  No coach is going to sit his players the last game of the season and then go into a bye week.  By the time they got around to playing the starters wouldn't have played a game in 3 weeks.  Cowher will not have his players missing that much time before they play a playoff game, period.

Everybody hoping and praying for certain scenerios to play out so the game is meaningful/not meaningful for the Steelers are just wasting their time.  You'll see a full strength Steeler team on the field unless the game gets out of hand one way or another.

170597[/snapback]

I tend to agree with MDH to a point. I think they'll start their regulars and then they'll slowly come out of the ballgame.

I mean, come on.......if say, Big Ben were to get hurt, in a cold meaningless game......Cowher would be villified. Then, let's say they lose in the playoffs. It would be a circus.

So, just like the Bills used to do under Marv, I don't think we'll see the starters for more than a quarter!

I'll be there at the Ralph live and rabbid!

..... With my other Chickenshit  Bills bretheren!

170609[/snapback]

Yeah, happy as hell that we pounded the Tommy Maddox Steelers into the turf. Great.

Trust me, I realize this makes things a TINY bit better, but wahhhhhhhhhh.

Go Bills!

Do you understand, ICE, that Pittsburgh and Baltimore are caught up in a little something called a division rivalry? Did you know that the Ravens beat the steelers this year already?

170622[/snapback]

Yes I friggin do. The Tommy Maddox Pittsburgh Steelers. Yeah, big achievement. ALL THE MORE REASON for the Steelers to pound them into submission this time!

20-3 Pittsburgh! EASILY, with or without the Pats loss tonight.

Yeah, happy as hell that we pounded the Tommy Maddox Steelers into the turf.  Great. 

Trust me, I realize this makes things a TINY bit better, but wahhhhhhhhhh.

Go Bills!

170638[/snapback]

I believe also as others have stated that Pitt will not sit their starters. I don't think we'll see Maddox unless we are getting blown out.

Yes I friggin do.  The Tommy Maddox Pittsburgh Steelers.  Yeah, big achievement.  ALL THE MORE REASON for the Steelers to pound them into submission this time!

20-3 Pittsburgh!  EASILY, with or without the Pats loss tonight.

170643[/snapback]

Ok this just simply does not make sense :)

So you don't think that blowing a game on national television to a weak team adds any incentive for a (made up of humans) football team the following week? Ok Lol...

170627[/snapback]

Adds alot. Also has nothing to do with all of the chickenshits not wanting to play the Steelers at full throttle!

NE would have beaten the Jets anyway!

after starting 0 for 4, i dont need to be a badass by beating P town in Ptown just to make the playoffs. Id be happy to get in anyway we can .....and then let the dogs out! tonight helps us in many ways.

170632[/snapback]

It's not in P-town DAWG, it's in BUFFALO. Jump on the bandwagon late?

Adds alot.  Also has nothing to do with all of the chickenshits not wanting to play the Steelers at full throttle!

170646[/snapback]

Dude, I'm going with another diehard Bills fan and 2 Diehard Steeler fans. Believe me we want to see both teams at full potential...

Guest Mister Guest
into the playoffs?

You guys make me sick.  I mean come on.  What would have been better than the 14-1 Steelers (Needing to win for homefield) AT a team on a six game winning streak, needing to win to get into the playoffs?

I mean, you all want to make the playoffs, but want to avoid Pittsburgh at full strength.  WHY?  If we can't beat them at home, while needing a win, how in the HELL are we going to beat them in the playoffs down the road, AND on the road?

I can't believe the pansy ass attitude most of you have, when we have the best team in the AFC coming to OUR FRIGGIN HOUSE, in January.  And to say the least, we could have honestly got a gauge on if we were for real or not.

Here's a newsflash......if the Pats would have won tonight......both they and the Steelers would have needed to crush the Jets and Ravens respectively anyway.  They would have still been battling for homefield.

I can't believe how scared you all are of the friggin Steelers who have been squeaking by week after week, when we could have been the showcase game of the week, IN OUR FRIGGIN HOUSE nonetheless.  Could have beaten their ass and served noticed to a national audience just how far we've come!

Chickenshits man.  God, we've lost our swagger!

The Ralph, in January, and most of fans are friggin chickenshits.  Sickening!

170534[/snapback]

Back our way into the playoffs? If the Bills run the table, they will have won 7 straight and come back from a 0-4 start. No way is that a back-in. As i stated in a previous thread, the Williams will get their share of "legit" competition in the playoffs (if they make it, of course).

I believe most of us will be at the game or watching with TOTAL ferver whether or not the game means much to Pitt. And, I'd like to think the Bills can play with Pitt at full strength. But I'd rather find out IN THE PLAYOFFS and I'll take an easier entrance into the playoffs, if it's available. If that makes me a kitty, so be it.

170646[/snapback]

Yes, and I'm sure you were exactly this certain at this time last week that NE would beat the Fins.

Whatever.

I still just don't get where this chickenshit crap is coming from.

I, for one, never wanted to see Pittsburgh rest anybody. I think we can whup their butts anywhere, anytime. I dont give a crap who the play against us in week 17, starters or backups. All I want is for us to make it to the playoffs so we can then proceed to open up a can of whup-ass on some of these pretenders.

But see, unlike you, I'm not afraid of us getting into the playoffs. I'm not afraid of seeing our guys go on the road to some hostile stadium in January where they would knock the snot out of some other team's quarterback. I think they can beat San Diego on the road. I think they can pound Indy on the road. I think they can smash Pittsburgh on the road, too. New England? Well, they're still the big hump, but I think we can do it. I think we can do any or all of it.

But one thing is for sure, I'd like to see them have the chance to.

170634[/snapback]

Like I said.....I'll book your bets. Please call me if we get in.

And, there are no pretenders in the AFC. The AFC playoffs are going to match up some of best teams in AFC history. So, all of the teams that get aren't chumps, and aren't pretenders.

When you reach the playoffs, it's time to wake up and smell the coffee......that's where we would be instantly underdogs.

Would I like to see it? Hell yeah. Do I think we have a good shot at winning? Ummmmm, not really! Not on the road. Not yet anyway!

Yes, and I'm sure you were exactly this certain at this time last week that NE would beat the Fins.

Whatever.

170652[/snapback]

I believe he is caught up in that moment we've all experienced atlleast once here where he really understands what EVERYONE else is saying here but now feels he "has to" stand by his point as some sort of challenge to his Fanship or manhood or something. Just a guess though...