If Bills dont make playoffs (please DO!) who do

daquixers

You sure you're not a Colts fan?

Peyton Manning is this generation's Dan Marino.  And we all know how Bills fans LOVED and ADMIRED Dan Marino right?

170556[/snapback]

LOL - we hated Dan, I know! LOL

But ... Im not a Colts fan. I respect TALENT and I am a PEYTON MANNING fan!

Peyton isnt this generations Dan Marino because he will have a ring before his career is over.

Nobody matters but the BILLS.  It's wait till next year for me. I hate every other team that's still in the hunt mostly out of jealosy, especially the Vikings. :lol:

170548[/snapback]

Amen, but on top of the Vikings i must throw in every team in the NFC that is 6-8 and 5-9 that is still "in the hunt"

I'm not a Colts fan. Im a Peyton Manning fan.

170614[/snapback]

SAN DIEGO........SUPER CHARGERS!

If the Bills don't make it, I'm rooting for the underdogs of the whole season! Who the hell thought they would be where they are!

Screw New England and Pittsburgh! I hate em both.

I've heard enough about Peyton this year, I don't want him to win a Super Bowl too.

Nobody matters but the BILLS.  It's wait till next year for me. I hate every other team that's still in the hunt mostly out of jealosy, especially the Vikings. :)

170548[/snapback]

You shouldn't hate. Where the hell is R.Rich? Get in here and do your job, dammit!

BTW, if it's not the Bills, then who cares? (Although I'd prefer it not be NE, PIT, or PHI).