Bills NEW Home Blue Unis

BuffaloWest

With the combination of the new blue uniforms, the new field and the sunny skies in WNY yesterday those things really pop on HD Tv...My Wife was even impressed by how "pretty" it looked up there in Orchard Park. Cant wait to get back for the Bills/Eagles game next month!

With the combination of the new blue uniforms, the new field and the sunny skies in WNY yesterday those things really pop on HD Tv...My Wife was even impressed by how "pretty" it looked up there in Orchard Park. Cant wait to get back for the Bills/Eagles game next month!

Don't forget the new endzones - big thumbs up to putting some color back on the field. They looked great!

i was at the ralph on sunday and the first thing i noticed was the new field...absolutely beautiful. after years of looking at that nasty whateverthehell shade of yuck that was, the new turf with the blue endzones is fantastic. and then when the team came out of the tunnel with the new unis i really could tell how much better our team and stadium look. and yes, they look great in hd too!

It is no coincidence that, when we went to those horrible unis, we were horrible, and now that we have great unis, we . . . .

I am so happy with this football season for so many reasons. I really hope we continue with our progress.

It is no coincidence that, when we went to those horrible unis, we were horrible, and now that we have great unis, we . . . .

I am so happy with this football season for so many reasons. I really hope we continue with our progress.

You know it seems to make a difference...Do you remeber when the Jets switched unis back in the mid 90's and they had an old Vinnie Testaverde?

They were more intimidating wearing those unis for some reason (Think Parcells was there too at the time which probably helped)

Anyways-Dress for success-It builds confidence. When you look good, you feel good-you perform better.

It's hard to win an argument over who has the best-looking uniforms in the league when you've got a number of classics out there -- but in my opinion the Bills now belong in the conversation after what they've done. They look damn good out there.

I was the biggest skeptic when I heard about going back to the 70's style unis, I was screaming for the throwbacks, they just looked so crisp and classic, but once I saw them in action, I have been sold on the look. They don't look anything like the clumsy, outdated uniforms that this team wore in the 70's, and as long as they keep the blue pants out of the mix, I think these will be my new all time favorite combination. It's nice to see the Bills looking like the Bills again.

I'm with you. Love that shade of blue and the white helmets just stand out this year. The colors on the field in the Bills game yesterday were so vibrant compared to other games when i flipped around and watched Redzone.