Best run of the week

Repulsif

Absolutely amazing run by Freddy.

Is it just me or was McFadden's run not that impressive. He did not "bowl" over Byrd from what I saw. Byrd was so far away all he could do was make a dive for McFadden. It isn't like McFadden ran him square over.

I came away from yesterday's game with a newfound respect for McFadden. I don't watch many Raider games, and this guy is absolutely a stud who excels in both the run and pass game. He's clearly a top 5 RB in the NFL. I think the Bills did a great job against him, all things considered.

And yes, Freddy is THE MAN.

It was a nice run, but John Murphy made it sound way better than it was :)

Interesting. That's what I took from those clips -Murphy is a terrible play by play guy. I know Van was the master, but there just HAS to be better voices in WNY. Murph's OK for your evening Sports hi-lites but he's simply un-listen-able as a play by play type.

JMO

Interesting. That's what I took from those clips -Murphy is a terrible play by play guy. I know Van was the master, but there just HAS to be better voices in WNY. Murph's OK for your evening Sports hi-lites but he's simply un-listen-able as a play by play type.

JMO

I like Murph's voice, and I actually prefer listening to the radio call to watching games, but there is something about his PbP that is unsatisfying, especially on running plays. A good PbP man gives you an accurate sense of whether a runner is breaking free or not based on how he describes a run from the start.... Murph can be blase on long runs and then go into a long description of a player "diving forward" for a yard. I often rely on the sound of the crowd behind him to get an idea of how things are going. But within his limitations, he is not all bad.

I came away from yesterday's game with a newfound respect for McFadden. I don't watch many Raider games, and this guy is absolutely a stud who excels in both the run and pass game. He's clearly a top 5 RB in the NFL. I think the Bills did a great job against him, all things considered.

And yes, Freddy is THE MAN.

I'm not at all taking anything from McFadden. I'm with you after watching him, he is a great back. I just wasn't particularly wowed with his 9 yard run into the end zone where he already had the edge on Byrd.