Its a Festivus Miracle!!!!!!!

mtdoak

ARE YOU !@#$ING KIDDING ME??!?!!?!?!? HOW IN THE BLUE HELL DID THE MIAMI DOLPHINS BEAT THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS??!?!?!?!

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE UPSET OF THE YEAR!!

THE DOLPHINS SHOULD WIN THE ALL TIME SPOILER AWARD, AND THE STEELERS SHOULD ALL BUY THEM GOLD WATCHES OR SOMETHING!!

And, remember, Festivus is a time to let all of your loved ones know just how much they have let you down during the previous year...

So let's gather around the Festivus pole...

It's hard to root for the Fish, but in a case like this, it's OK.

170423[/snapback]

Its not rooting for the Fish....its rooting against the Pats.

Time for the airing of Grievances!!! I'll start:

Miami Dolphins: I find it very had to take you seriously in orange or aqua.

I'm STUNNED.

What a horrible loss.    So THIS is what it feels like.  I'd almost forgotten.

170428[/snapback]

A new experience, eh Thurmal? The "mighty" Marcia certainly wasn't on her game tonight. I can't remember the last time the Patsies under Belichick pissed one away like that.

Now, they MUST WIN at the Swamplands Sunday or else bye-bye-bye!

A new experience, eh Thurmal?  The "mighty" Marcia certainly wasn't on her game tonight.  I can't remember the last time the Patsies under Belichick pissed one away like that. 

Now, they MUST WIN at the Swamplands Sunday or else bye-bye-bye!

170457[/snapback]

Brady definately wasnt on his game tonight. No debating that. Those were some ugly INTs he threw.

I wouldnt call the Jets game a must win just yet. Even if they lose to the jets, they'll most likely beat the Niners and finish at 13-3. They should have tiebreakers over San Diego/Indy to grab the 2nd seed.

Brady definately wasnt on his game tonight.  No debating that.    Those were some ugly INTs he threw.   

I wouldnt call the Jets game a must win just yet.    Even if they lose to the jets, they'll most likely beat the Niners and finish at 13-3.  They should have tiebreakers over San Diego/Indy to grab the 2nd seed.

170476[/snapback]

Cool as a cucumber. Watch out it could unravel quickly once the stench of losing hits. :lol::lol:

I think this loss to Miami is going to galvanize NE. To lose like that on national tv is going to stick in their throats for a while. Not that NE has ever needed extra motivation, they've always been a well prepared team, but this little wake up call will help them mentally although it probably cost them home field advantage.

RunTheBall

Correct...

Festivus

Have you got your aluminum pole out from storage yet?

170809[/snapback]

"I find tinsel very distracting."

In case any of you forgot how Festivus was created...

"It all started when I was at the store buying a doll for George. Just as I went to grab the last one off the shelf, someone snatched it before me. As I was raining blows to his head, I thought there has to be a better way."