Post Raider Game Summary - Bills Offensive Line

phillyrich

46 pass attempts - 0 sacks allowed to the number 2 sack team from 2010

200+ yards rushing to one of the top rush defenses from 2010

Yes, yes, I know, There is a whole lot more involved in this eye popping performance by our O Line vs the Raiders this week. At the end of the day, and in response to the continual questioning of this O Line by many fans and news reporters in WNY all off season, and even during the week leading up to the Raiders games, enjoy what you see in front of you. The O Line is good, actually very good.

46 pass attempts - 0 sacks allowed to the number 2 sack team from 2010

200+ yards rushing to one of the top rush defenses from 2010

Yes, yes, I know, There is a whole lot more involved in this eye popping performance by our O Line vs the Raiders this week. At the end of the day, and in response to the continual questioning of this O Line by many fans and news reporters in WNY all off season, and even during the week leading up to the Raiders games, enjoy what you see in front of you. The O Line is good, actually very good.

They were, and they do deserve props!

We shouldn't overlook the contribution Fitz makes to the OL quality, though, along with Chan's game plan.

Between them, they sling the ball outta there very quickly, which helps the OL look better.

In return, knowing if they just hold for a little bit, Fitz will make plays, seems to help them stay stout.

I was never so scared as when the announcers said "we have a new quarterback for the Bills" and Thiggy started to come out there.

Anyone hear what was up with that?

I'm most impressed by the run blocking, actually - huge improvement on last year.

They were, and they do deserve props!

We shouldn't overlook the contribution Fitz makes to the OL quality, though, along with Chan's game plan.

Between them, they sling the ball outta there very quickly, which helps the OL look better.

In return, knowing if they just hold for a little bit, Fitz will make plays, seems to help them stay stout.

I was never so scared as when the announcers said "we have a new quarterback for the Bills" and Thiggy started to come out there.

Anyone hear what was up with that?

I'm most impressed by the run blocking, actually - huge improvement on last year.

Absolutely agree with your points about Fitz and Chan's game planning. At the end of the day, the success of any O Line will include combination of the entire offense including coaching and game planning.