Whitner blows it

jrb2590

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, some of you are pathetic and petty. You don't know what coverage they were in, which does make a huge difference. Secondly, our secondary has been getting roasted so I dont get ripping on Whitner. Last of all, he congratulated the Bills on their victory against the Pats. He has shown a lot more class than a lot of people here.

Be happy that the Bills are 3-0. But it is a really ugly look to try and bash former Bills who were nothing but class members of the team when they were here.

Wow, some of you are pathetic and petty. You don't know what coverage they were in, which does make a huge difference. Secondly, our secondary has been getting roasted so I dont get ripping on Whitner. Last of all, he congratulated the Bills on their victory against the Pats. He has shown a lot more class than a lot of people here.

Be happy that the Bills are 3-0. But it is a really ugly look to try and bash former Bills who were nothing but class members of the team when they were here.

I have never put myself in position to be Tasered and I never pass up an opportunity to ask somebody how their day is going. Does that make me ultraclassy?