Gameday!

Chronic

Mornin' ladies..

Good luck today.. 8am here in Florida where we have sand, titties and Mickey F'n Mouse

Heading out to the club cookout.. Got my beer brauts, horseradish mustard and sauerkraut.. Good stuff

Just ta leave ya with something before I part.. To the posters here that claimed Fitzpatrick performs best under pressure

Enjoy this report:

JoeB@wgr550.com

The Buffalo Bills are all in on Ryan Fitzpatrick as their quarterback for the 2011 NFL season. But the writers at ProFootballFocus.com put together an interesting study in their review of the 2010 season, revealing that Ryan Fitzpatrick is among one of the worst starting quarterbacks in the league with pressure in his face.

According to them, Fitzpatrick faced pressure from defenses 33.2-percent of the time last season, and has the third-worst completion percentage for starting quarterbacks when there are defenders in the backfield. His completion percentage is just a pedestrian 39.2-percent, which is nearly a 26-percent drop-off from his performance without pressure. That is the fourth-worst drop-off in the NFL according to the study.

Fitzpatrick doesn't take many sacks when under duress, however. He's brought down only 14.2-percent of the time, which is ninth-best in the league behind Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Tony Romo, Drew Brees, Josh Freeman, Shaun Hill, Kerry Collins and Matt Ryan.

ProFootballFocus.com also analyzed a touchdown to interception ratio in the face of pressure, where Fitzpatrick ranked 31st out of 34 eligible quarterbacks. His ratio is 0.4, ahead of only Derek Anderson, Shaun Hill and Donovan McNabb. Atlanta's Matt Ryan led the league with a TD-to-INT ratio of 10.

At the conclusion of their study, they provided a grade for each of the quarterbacks under pressure. Fitzpatrick's final ranking is 30th out of 34, with a grade of -4.5. He makes the list before only four players: Chad Henne (-5.5), Mark Sanchez (-6.5), Brett Favre (-7.5) and Donovan McNabb (-10).

The top five were Aaron Rodgers (19), Peyton Manning (16), Matt Ryan (13.5), Ben Roethlisberger (11.5) and Josh Freeman (11).

In an earlier report, ProFootballFocus noted that Fitzpatrick had been the third-most blitzed passer in the league. Defenses sent extra rushers in on the Bills quarterback nearly 46-percent of all his drop-backs. Against the added pressure, Fitzpatrick ranked 19th out of 32 by completing 56.65-percent of passes.

They concluded in that study, that Fitzpatrick ranks 22nd out of 32 quarterbacks in total against the blitz

Dont tell me I didnt warn you before the game

Couple game previews

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CWDxQlYXds&feature=youtu.be&t=1m32s

Enjoy the game at the stadium, heres a good injury free game.. and please no drinky no drivy ...

Raaaaaiiiiddeerrrrssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 2011, the Chargers will play only one game that kicks off at 10:00 a.m. local time, as recently pointed out by the San Diego Union-Tribune. It’s the fewest early starts they’ve had in at least 15 years.

In the past five years, teams based in the Pacific time zone have won 35 and lost 74 games that start at 1:00 p.m. ET.

This year, the other four West Coast teams play at least five 10:00 a.m. local time games, each.

That will definitely be an issue on Sunday for the Raiders, given that they had a short week after a road game in Denver, and that they’ll be playing at 1:00 p.m. ET in Buffalo.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

OK, one set of stats makes someone look like the worst in the league and another makes them look like the best. That's what stats do. People can't seem to get enough of them. Honestly don't get the infatuation with all of these grades that often boil down to little more than opinion anyway.

There is one way to get a better feel for how an athlete performs, better than all the statistical measurement and opinionated grades. It's simple really and a lot more fun too.

Watch the damn game!!!

We'll see today how Fitz fares today and then we can come back and shoot holes through this crap. Putting this garbage up just before the game? Really?

I'm confused about this thread. I went to ProFootballFocus.com and saw that this was a site about fantasy football. Given Fitzpatrick's performance last week, weren't they wrong in their analysis? Fiztpatrick passed for 4 TDs and didn't have any interceptions. I don't do fantasy football but isn't that a lot of points for your league team? What am I missing here?

OK, one set of stats makes someone look like the worst in the league and another makes them look like the best. That's what stats do. People can't seem to get enough of them. Honestly don't get the infatuation with all of these grades that often boil down to little more than opinion anyway.

There is one way to get a better feel for how an athlete performs, better than all the statistical measurement and opinionated grades. It's simple really and a lot more fun too.

Watch the damn game!!!

We'll see today how Fitz fares today and then we can come back and shoot holes through this crap. Putting this garbage up just before the game? Really?

Hear! Hear!

Watch the damn game!!!

65% of Bills fans think this statement is accurate, and there is only a 40% chance of that.

The Raiders have won 0 games in Buffalo prior to 2011 after Rockinon posts something negatively about statistics.

Edited by BmoreBills

Chronic you're going to be so sad at 4:00pm. I almost feel bad for you. :nana:

When your vaunted DL gets mauled in the trenches I don't want any excuses.

If I doesn't work out that way, I'll be here to say "you were right". Likewise, I expect you to be here to take your whooping like a man!

Regardless, it's been fun bantering with you!

Edited by Mike in Syracuse