Carville says Obama needs to "clean house"

Gary M

Repubs hate Obama. Independents mostly hate Obama. And the Dems are starting to hate Obama. Has any elected president, after 1 term, not run for re-election?

Yet he'd still wax Rick Perry in a general elections. What does that say about him?

Edited by Magox

Yet he'd still wax Rick Perry in a general elections. What does that say about him?

Obama's not beating anyone. Is it official he's even going to run again? If I were the lefties I would be considering running someone else. Obama's in deep crap. Not sure even the media can save him.

Obama's not beating anyone. Is it official he's even going to run again? If I were the lefties I would be considering running someone else. Obama's in deep crap. Not sure even the media can save him.

You underestimate Obama's biggest strength...the weak 2012 GOP field

If 2012 is about Obama's record, Obama loses

If 2012 is about the Republican nominee, Obama wins

How's that for Change We Can Believe In®?

You underestimate Obama's biggest strength...the weak 2012 GOP field

If 2012 is about Obama's record, Obama loses

If 2012 is about the Republican nominee, Obama wins

How's that for Change We Can Believe In®?

:cry:

Actually Dev and Magox, i think Perry wins barring a major misstep.

From what I've seen of Perry, I don't think his ego would permit him to accept #2

Perry/Romney I could see

Could also see a Romney/Bachmann. Perry/Bachmann, I don't think either could tolerate the other

Perry/Romney or Romney/Perry, whatever. If the Repubs want to win back the presidency, they're going to have to just get along.

Which is why you're going to see a (Fill in the blank)/Rubio ticket.

The only way I see Rubio accepting the VP nomination is if the Republicans have the election secured. If it's close or the Republicans are losing, Rubio won't risk being part of a losing ticket. He is the golden boy chosen one for 2016 (if Obama wins) or 2020 (if Republicans wins 2012)

But then again, Rubio has his own Birther citizenship issue to deal with. But that's another story

I hope it doesnt come down to his, but if Perry wins the nomination, He will lose! I guarantee it! The sooner some of you knuckleheads realize that, the sooner you can put someone who can actually beat Obama. As of right now, there is only one GOP candidate that can beat OBama and that is Romney. Yeah yeah, I know, some of you hardheads don't like him. But that's the truth. He's gonna repeal the health insurance bill, lower corporate taxes, improve trade relatins and deregulate some of the horrible regulations that have been put place over the past few years. But I'm sure many of you are gonna vote for the Texas dude in the primaries who has virtually no shot at beating Obama.

And if Rubio runs with Romney, forget about it, Romney cruises to an election victory.

Edited by Magox