Drew Bledsoe needs a bike lock

Just Jack

$5,000. That’s a lot of money for a bicycle. I hope he gets his pants caught in the chain and loses control while riding and falls down and chips his two front teeth. And while he’s in oral surgery getting his teeth fixed, I hope it’s painful for him. And I hope this pain causes his mind to wander and he thinks about the time he threw the ball out of bounds on fourth down and that he has a sudden moment of clarity in his life which causes a great wave of shame to wash over him. And I hope he cries.

$5,000. That’s a lot of money for a bicycle. I hope he gets his pants caught in the chain and loses control while riding and falls down and chips his two front teeth. And while he’s in oral surgery getting his teeth fixed, I hope it’s painful for him. And I hope this pain causes his mind to wander and he thinks about the time he threw the ball out of bounds on fourth down and that he has a sudden moment of clarity in his life which causes a great wave of shame to wash over him. And I hope he cries.

:worthy::worthy:

:lol:

Who should I take in the survivor pool?

Who should I take in the survivor pool?

Did you see my thread about the satellite? If not, I would like to let you know that you can use any of the outdoors pools or any other outdoor venue on my property on the 23rd as long as you make sure the security camera are running and recording. Think of it as survivor pool II.