Uggs for Men & GQ

webtoe

Between GQ Sanchez, and Tom Bundcheon - the face of a girls shoe for men, Fitz is clearly the only AFC East QB that has retained his man card.

Playing in Miami instantly disqualifies Henne.

My son fell over laughing when he saw the commercial, and a Pats* fan co-worker said he may now have to become a Raider's fan. :lol:

Dude. A girlfriend gave me Uggs houseshoes for Christmas two years ago. They are like an orgasm for your feet! I swear to Jim Kelly, they are friggin awesome. One of my favorite gifts of all time.

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

Dude. A girlfriend gave me Uggs houseshoes for Christmas two years ago. They are like an orgasm for your feet! I swear to Jim Kelly, they are friggin awesome. One of my favorite gifts of all time.

She obviously doesn't want your feet to get cold when you're standing all day on the kitchen and laundry room tile.

hadn't heard about it til now but made me look. don't see the gay thing here. i actually have a cabella's knock off pair of uggs so maybe i'm biased. didn't several olympic teams wear uggs in the most recent winter olympics? i think the urban link is kind of strange tho...more appropriately linked with ski towns to me. come to think off it, would be appropriate for buffalo but based on brady as spokesman and on this thread i don't think the marketing is aimed there.