A Lesson Learned From the KC game

First off, congrats to the Bills and Bills nation. What a convincing win. I'm proud of this team.

Which is why I'm posting this. Just read a story in the KC Star--theme was Gailey planned to take the crowd out early. From the story:

" When some in the stands began booing the home team, it was music to his ears.

"That was a concern for us," Gailey said of the crowd factor. "But after we scored a couple times, they were more concerned about getting on their own team than they were about disrupting us."

Fans, let's never be a factor in giving momentum to the other team. Have always had respect for the Arrowhead crowd, but how pathetic--it is pathetic--to be booing your own team so early, and then to be called out by the opposing coach.

Next time you feel like booing the Bills, or leaving early, remember Bills V. Oilers, 1993.

It's never over till it's over.

That's enough preaching. Go Bills.

First off, congrats to the Bills and Bills nation. What a convincing win. I'm proud of this team.

Which is why I'm posting this. Just read a story in the KC Star--theme was Gailey planned to take the crowd out early. From the story:

"That was a concern for us," Gailey said of the crowd factor. "But after we scored a couple times, they were more concerned about getting on their own team than they were about disrupting us."

Fans, let's never be a factor in giving momentum to the other team. Have always had respect for the Arrowhead crowd, but how pathetic--it is pathetic--to be booing your own team so early, and then to be called out by the opposing coach.

Next time you feel like booing the Bills, or leaving early, remember Bills V. Oilers, 1993.

Or Bills V. Bengals, 2010, for that matter :thumbsup:

Great point!

I've got no issue with them booing as the game went along, but they started booing pretty big time when it was only 7-0. It made no sense.

I think there's a lot of animosity between Haley and the fans we aren't privy to outside the market.... Injuries in the preseason, fights between players, general arrogance.... I think the fans realize this isnt a playoff team and possibly headed the wrong way currently.

Edited by NoSaint