So how did Mr. Dareus look?

gobillsinytown

Wow, I bet you're the life of the party!

I guess it answers a question in the Shout box, what will TBD naysayers have to b***h about after a 41-7 blowout of a highly-touted playoff team from last year?

In my case, nothing! This week is gonna be one long party! Can't wait to see my Steelers fan buddy at work. Now if the phins can somehow pull off the upset, my Tuesday will be amazing!

“We were well prepared,” said Marcell Dareus. “We really watched film as a team and defensive line and really wanted to announce our dominance up front and do the best we can. This is Buffalo football. We want to be as consistent as possible and that’s what we’re working towards right now.”

Love to see that we're forming some sort of identity/attitude on defense. The future is looking very bright for the Bills.

I saw most of the game here......Flacco kept trying to get the ball to him and they were really trying to get him involved. It's a little to early to tell but I don't think he's got much left in the tank.

As the Lee Evans apologists would say: "He did a great job of drawing the coverage away from Boldin" :rolleyes:

The best part of today's game for me was the fact that Evans was absolutely not missed in this offense.

I wish they would have gotten more than a 4th rounder for him, but I'm glad the Bills moved on from the one trick pony.

As the Lee Evans apologists would say: "He did a great job of drawing the coverage away from Boldin" :rolleyes:

The best part of today's game for me was the fact that Evans was absolutely not missed in this offense.

I wish they would have gotten more than a 4th rounder for him, but I'm glad the Bills moved on from the one trick pony.

I loved the Bills this game. But there is no question Evans was missed. We didnt throw one pass down the field. If we had Evans with this offense it would have been 2x better IMO. Gailey had a great game plan and we may be able to get away with it because Fitz is good and we have a lot of players. But to me this offense would be way better with the one thing we are missing, a deep threat.

<br />Back to the original topic ....<br /><br />Dareus looked huge.  He looks fast and he already plays and thinks at NFL game speed.  He looks like a natural defensive lineman. <br /><br />He ate space, he swallowed blockers,  he disrupted the Chiefs. <br /><br />He could develop into a difference maker.<br />

He IS a difference maker.