I hate how Mularkey is so secret with injuries...

Mike32282

His new press conference is available on BuffaloBills.com and it didn't tell us anything we knew.  He kept saying "I won't confirm that or not" "I think it's a day-to-day scenario."  :unsure:

http://www.buffalobills.com/player/?FILE_3...&proto=rtsp

169658[/snapback]

What does he gain by giving all the dirt ahead of time??

Sorry, but I have watched the Pats use the same tactics. Seems to work.

I would think that anything that pisses off Jerry Sullivan would please TBD members.

How has 'ol Jerry been lately anyways?

I truly believe ol Sully needs to go over Niagara Falls in a barrel. Since the Bills started winning, he writes a column maybe once every two weeks and refuses to praise Bledsoe or the offense, even when they play well. After the Miami game, Sully was conspicuously silent. What an a$$.

His new press conference is available on BuffaloBills.com and it didn't tell us anything we knew.  He kept saying "I won't confirm that or not" "I think it's a day-to-day scenario."  :unsure:

http://www.buffalobills.com/player/?FILE_3...&proto=rtsp

169658[/snapback]

So you feel you have a special "right" to know more than that? Even in spite of it adding an hour or two to the opponent's film sessions?

I also agree with the MM approach. Certainly the customer is always right is a fine business approach and having good information is a key to good betting. However, I'm not a Bills fans for business reasons and I am not entertained by betting on things that I love, I only bet using cold dispassion to compete and occaisionally to make money if iI find a good middle.

As far as the Bills go, if it gives the team an advantage over the enemy and he can get away with it within the rules, then I hope MM flat out lies to me to win the SB.

I truly believe ol Sully needs to go over Niagara Falls in a barrel.  Since the Bills started winning, he writes a column maybe once every two weeks and refuses to praise Bledsoe or the offense, even when they play well.  After the Miami game, Sully was conspicuously silent.  What an a$$.

169677[/snapback]

The dumbass was on WGR yesterday morning and said he think Jon Kitna is the best backup QB in the league and he'd take him over Kerry Collins or anyone else. He's such a freaking moron. I can't stand the guy.

i think WM told MM he wanted to go back into the game....and MM told WM to go back to the locker room....and be sure to walk very slowly with a noticable limp.

:unsure:

169708[/snapback]

That would be hilarious. Have the 49ers game plan for no McGahee and then we pull the wool over their head.

Cincy's HC Lewis, wrt to IR'd WR Peter Warrick, said that essentially, the NFL injury reporting violates Federal law regarding exposure of an individual's medical condition. Your employer cannot legally announce to the public, any medical condition you might have, with good reason, and the NFL cannot do so either.

The NFL injury report is going to fade away. The pretension is that it matters for teams planning against their opposition, but really, it's value lies in gambling profits via spreads.

Get off MM's back.

The NFL injury report is going to fade away. The pretension is that it matters for teams planning against their opposition, but really, it's value lies in gambling profits via spreads.

Precisely why it will stay. Do you really want reps for gamblers hanging around team headquarters, talking to players or getting jobs as janitors to pass along injury info to gamblers?? Keeping it on the up and up, ensures that the gamblers really don't have too much of a reason to stalk the team for information.

The dumbass was on WGR yesterday morning and said he think Jon Kitna is the best backup QB in the league and he'd take him over Kerry Collins or anyone else.  He's such a freaking moron.  I can't stand the guy.

169694[/snapback]

What is so crazy about that? Kitna had a real good year last year as a starter. Who is better? Kitna had a lot better year than Kerry Collins and it is likely that Gannon is done and that Kitna is a starter. If you gave me a choice of all the 2nd QB's in the league to play for me for one year, I would probably pick Kitna.

Precisely why it will stay.  Do you really want reps for gamblers hanging around team headquarters, talking to players or getting jobs as janitors to pass along injury info to gamblers??  Keeping it on the up and up, ensures that the gamblers really don't have too much of a reason to stalk the team for information.

169844[/snapback]

...one ex-player lawsuit against the NFL would win in Federal court. I'm not so naive to think that the gambling influences work on college, NHL, NBA, MLB games, but have an epiphany when it comes to the NFL... :unsure: