Sons of Anarchy: Season 4

/dev/null

In your opinion what got ridiculous about last season?

The MC going toe to toe with the IRA, then ripping of the Russian mob, while assassinating Feds. That's a lot of heat. Especially for cash strapped bikers, gathering every hand gun, hunting rifle, shotgun etc. to go to war. The IRA is a well funded, well trained terrorist organization with international pull. I just found some of it pretty far fetched. Thought the season was ended well though.

Guess thats my first problem - thinking about what I'm watching rather than just sitting back to enjoy.

The MC going toe to toe with the IRA, then ripping of the Russian mob, while assassinating Feds. That's a lot of heat. Especially for cash strapped bikers, gathering every hand gun, hunting rifle, shotgun etc. to go to war. The IRA is a well funded, well trained terrorist organization with international pull. I just found some of it pretty far fetched. Thought the season was ended well though.

Guess thats my first problem - thinking about what I'm watching rather than just sitting back to enjoy.

Kinda like a bunch of Muslims taking flying lessons then killing 3000 Americans in the course of a couple of hours while the world's most expensive Intelligence Services sat with their thumbs up their asses?

Kinda like a bunch of Muslims taking flying lessons then killing 3000 Americans in the course of a couple of hours while the world's most expensive Intelligence Services sat with their thumbs up their asses?

I don't have a link but remember An interview with the higher ups of the show talking about how they really had to try to walk the tightrope on this storyline as they didn't want it to read totally absurd for the very reasons previously mentioned. I'll say they kept it close enough to be watchable but I'm amazed at your reaction. I'm a huge fan of the show and at times had to check my skepticism on the story.

I don't have a link but remember An interview with the higher ups of the show talking about how they really had to try to walk the tightrope on this storyline as they didn't want it to read totally absurd for the very reasons previously mentioned. I'll say they kept it close enough to be watchable but I'm amazed at your reaction. I'm a huge fan of the show and at times had to check my skepticism on the story.

The ATF is selling guns to Mexican drug lords, who are using them to murder citizens and ATF agents. There isn't anything on television that's going to be more ridiculous than that.