Obama disrespects millitary commanders again

DaveinElma

I'm sure the Iranian basij keeps U.S. top brass up at night. Our armor, tanks and smart bombs are no match for millions of men, who are either too old or too young to serve in the Iranian army, armed only with Qurans. They will overrun our trenches (trenches are central to our plans) and rout us like they did to the Iraqis. And if the basij aren't bad enough, wait till our Navy/Airforce meets these on the battlefield.

Flying Boats

Be very afraid.

I'm sure the Iranian basij keeps U.S. top brass up at night. Our armor, tanks and smart bombs are no match for millions of men, who are either too old or too young to serve in the Iranian army, armed only with Qurans. They will overrun our trenches (trenches are central to our plans) and rout us like they did to the Iraqis. And if the basij aren't bad enough, wait till our Navy/Airforce meets these on the battlefield.

Flying Boats

Be very afraid.

I want one.

Leave it to the Iranians to take a not-unsound Russian concept and make it look like something a third-grader would doodle. :lol:

Flying Boats

Be very afraid.

Wonder Pets are really Iranian spies?

I want one.

Leave it to the Iranians to take a not-unsound Russian concept and make it look like something a third-grader would doodle. :lol:

Don't sleep on this little number either. The latest and greatest in Iranian technology.

http://defense-update.com/products/k/karrar_jet_powered_drone_24082010.html

Our drones be damned, with all their modern gadgets and buttons. One way cruise missiles capable of dropping one or even two bombs are the future. I still think it bears a striking similarity to this WWII era gem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V-1_(flying_bomb)

Why mess with the classics, I guess. Even if they never worked in the first place.

Didn't OC once launch a multi-part post explaining that he (OC) knew how to solve all problems in the middle east by following Alexander the Great's plan of conquest? Scheduling meetings between our biggest warriors and tribal leaders comes to mind as an important part of the OC plan.

Yes, I did, and I was trolling conner, pBrain and I forget the other poster that day. The point was not the plan, the point was to :pirate: the thread and make them read long posts. That was my punishment for conner, for quite literally years. The reasoning being: the more time he spends reading long posts, the less time he has to start new threads. He, and especially Moslon Golden, who was probably the same person, would start 20 threads a day. All were crap. So, I responded. The funny part is I just write as much as I can as fast as I can, and they never were really able to find fault with it...even though there were often glaring errors. Makes me :)

But, you didn't know any of this, so turns out I was also trolling you. :lol: Nice work.

As far as you are concerned: Stop being a phony, Peace, and things will go better for you here.

You sure it wasn't the Temujin plan of "!@#$ing kill everybody and their brother"?

No, it was basically what I remembered from a book I read about Alexander the great. Actually a lot of it was verbatim, because I just seemed to remember it and out it went onto the screen. So, yeah, I was basically regurgitating a text book....and making conner?, might have been somebody else, read it. Probably the first text he's ever read beyond 9th grade material. :D

Yes, I did, and I was trolling conner, pBrain and I forget the other poster that day. The point was not the plan, the point was to :pirate: the thread and make them read long posts. That was my punishment for conner, for quite literally years. The reasoning being: the more time he spends reading long posts, the less time he has to start new threads.

Good plan, actually. More time than I'd personally invest...but good plan nonetheless. :lol:

Good plan, actually. More time than I'd personally invest...but good plan nonetheless. :lol:

Oh I guarantee it takes them longer to read them than me to write them. So, "battle of attrition" :D.

conner: Read a sentence. Google "battle of attrition". Read another sentence. Google. And so on. :P

Yes, I did, and I was trolling conner, pBrain and I forget the other poster that day. The point was not the plan, the point was to :pirate: the thread and make them read long posts. That was my punishment for conner, for quite literally years. The reasoning being: the more time he spends reading long posts, the less time he has to start new threads. He, and especially Moslon Golden, who was probably the same person, would start 20 threads a day. All were crap. So, I responded. The funny part is I just write as much as I can as fast as I can, and they never were really able to find fault with it...even though there were often glaring errors. Makes me :)

But, you didn't know any of this, so turns out I was also trolling you. :lol: Nice work.

P

Don't confuse my noticing with my caring or reading it. And no one here believes your story about typing for fun for a second.

You love you some you.

Has anyone mentioned that the number of troops in Iraq is up to the Iraqi government, at least if our word is good- it could be as low as zero- 3000 is just the low end of the range the Obama Administration is looking at in negotiations with the Iraqi government, there is internal pressure to get the American military out altogether but if we offer the right combination of bribes, fear-mongering, and veiled threats I'm sure we will be allowed to be militarily present at a satisfactory level.

Don't confuse my noticing with my caring or reading it. And no one here believes your story about typing for fun for a second.

You love you some you.

The less people that believe it, the better it is for me. So please, by all means, tell everybody I am lying. :lol: Just more lulzy for me later, :wacko:

Like I said, stop being phony and I will leave you alone. Keep coming here, bringing you're "That's nice, but, I'm a lawyer" condescension.....we'll see.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

The less people that believe it, the better it is for me. So please, by all means, tell everybody I am lying. :lol: Just more lulzy for me later, :wacko:

Like I said, stop being phony and I will leave you alone. Keep coming here, bringing you're "That's nice, but, I'm a lawyer" condescension.....we'll see.

Internet Warriors Rock! :w00t:

Who gives a **** if he's a condescending lawyer?

Internet Warriors Rock! :w00t:

Who gives a **** if he's a condescending lawyer?

Internet Warriors stopped Dan Rather, and exposed the Global Warming BS. You will find that we are better than you think. Juian Assmunch aside. That is not lulz. That is faggotry.

Me.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

You get "lulz" from claiming to make up posts to keep others from posting? What are you a teenage girl?

Phony? Maybe you are a teenage girl fresh from visiting Holden Caulfield.

And dumbass, I don't need to pull any card to condescend to you. I've never once pulled a lawyer card on a soul. Just because you think I'm an attorney and find it dazzling or something, let's keep your obsession about it private, shall we?

Thanks for dedicating a thread to me Marcia Brady.

Edited by Peace

Internet Warriors stopped Dan Rather, and exposed the Global Warming BS. You will find that we are better than you think. Juian Assmunch aside. That is not lulz. That is faggotry.

Me.

And you're exposing...some schmuck on a message board.

You go girl!

And you're exposing...some schmuck on a message board.

You go girl!

Every little bit counts.

And. Please. Check your post count there, glass houses. You spend waaaaaay more time here than I do. They would make you a mod, if it wasn't for the pretentious thing. :P

You get "lulz" from claiming to make up posts to keep others from posting? What are you a teenage girl?

Phony? Maybe you are a teenage girl fresh from visiting Holden Caulfield.

And dumbass, I don't need to pull any card to condescend to you. I've never once pulled a lawyer card on a soul. Just because you think I'm an attorney and find it dazzling or something, let's keep your obsession about it private, shall we?

Thanks for dedicating a thread to me Marcia Brady.

Yeah, Yeah Yeah

Stop being a phony, condescending, butthurt, lawyer-like whiner.

Every little bit counts.

And. Please. Check your post count there, glass houses. You spend waaaaaay more time here than I do. They would make you a mod, if it wasn't for the pretentious thing. :P

Yeah...but "You're an idiot" takes much less effort than your manifestos.