Playstation offering NFL Sunday Ticket now (or later today)

Peace

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it as well. I am worried my 2.5 Mbps connection will be an issue. We'll see… anyone else that slow?

User interface seems nifty...

I think your speed will be fine. I am concerned that they won't be able to figure out the jumping from segment to segment and interspersing (sp?) the audio from commercials and all around choppiness. Its a great thought but i honestly think that people relying on this to watch the games today are going to be disappointed.

I can't find a clear answer on this - is there a free preview this weekend on PS3 for customers who can't get DTV? We're thinking about buying Sunday Ticket for the console, but I'm not going to spend $350 on a service sight unseen. I know that there's supposedly a preview for people who DO have DTV and are thinking of adding the service to their console, but what about those of us who can't get satellite?

If it is possible, how do you do it? We downloaded the app, but it's asking us to subscribe. Help? Thanks!

I can't find a clear answer on this - is there a free preview this weekend on PS3 for customers who can't get DTV? We're thinking about buying Sunday Ticket for the console, but I'm not going to spend $350 on a service sight unseen. I know that there's supposedly a preview for people who DO have DTV and are thinking of adding the service to their console, but what about those of us who can't get satellite?

If it is possible, how do you do it? We downloaded the app, but it's asking us to subscribe. Help? Thanks!

I don't think there's a preview for those without a directv login

Just a note for anyone considering this. Originally they offered this to PS3 only customers. Buying through the PS3 is $339. Starting today you can now order Sunday Ticket-To-Go as a non-directv customer through DTV for $350:

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/nflstonline/overview

It's a bit of a scam. Based on the FAQs, you can can use your Sunday Ticket-To-Go login on your PS3 to watch. You can not, however, use your PS3 login on other devices.

So in other words for $350 you can watch the games on your computer, ipad, iphone, ps3, etc. For $340 you can only watch on PS3. I'd imagine many people would prefer to spend the extra $10 for the additional devices.

The stream is on - looks good (maybe not HD, but it looks crisp right now) and doesn't seem to be lagging or choppy.

I had to pick up a PS3 this weekend to make it happen, but totally worth it. So nice to be able to watch in the comfort of my own living room! Plus Madden seems pretty cool...

Let's Go Buffalo!!

Wow the quality is not good

Keeps jumping around too which is obviously annoying

Glad to know it's not just me - keeps skipping back to the 9/11 pre-game. The quality is up and down, sometimes good, sometimes no.

I figured there would be bugs the first week or so but this just isn't working at all. Don't get how it could be this frigging bad

Should hv just ordered the RedZone channel from Fios

Edited by Max997

Make sure you call and complain. It was not this bad using the dr online feed in the last two years.

Never thought I'd be so annoyed to see three firefighters...that's one of the things I keep cycling to. Listening to the game on radio...struggling with vid and volume down.

Make sure you call and complain. It was not this bad using the dr online feed in the last two years.

Never thought I'd be so annoyed to see three firefighters...that's one of the things I keep cycling to. Listening to the game on radio...struggling with vid and volume down.

I had it last year and it was bad, but was hoping that it was my laptop. Obviously not.

Not to defend this clustereff but in the last two years, the first weeks were unwatchable and after that things smoothed out.

Giving it away for free to DIRECTV subscribers week one may be part of that issue each year.

Edited by Peace

Not to defend this clustereff but in the last two years, the first weeks were unwatchable and after that things smoothed out.

Giving it away for free to DIRECTV subscribers week one may be part of that issue each year.

The fact that they continue to have the same issue every year makes it that much worse