Practice Squad

I'm pretty content with that list for the moment, aside from Roosevelt. I preferred Kamar Aiken to Namaan, but I'd still like to see him stick around. PS players change all the time at this early of a stage, so who knows.

Edited by Punch

The list is out and here they are:

WR Kamar Aiken

QB Levi Brown

TE Mike Caussin

DE Lionel Dotson

NT Michael Jasper

DB Joshua Nesbitt

C Michael Switzer

I am somewhat surprised to see Levi still hanging around and disappointed that Namaan's name wasn't on the list. We shall see what happens as rosters are shuffled and adjusted.

Me too. Anyone know if you have to be healthy to sign to the PS, or if Roosevelt is healthy yet?

Me too. Anyone know if you have to be healthy to sign to the PS, or if Roosevelt is healthy yet?

I don't think it's a requirement .....but I think teams need healthy players on the PS, they use the PS on the scout team to prep for games, right?

And knowing your system isn't a huge advantage for PS, you want guys who can model the other team's system....

Maybe we'll see Naaman on the PS in a couple weeks, if his ankle is still bothering him less likely for other teams to sign him

http://www.buffalobi...8b-6d78ea5aa525

and

http://www.buffalobi...ansactions.html

09/04/2011added C Michael Switzer to practice squad

09/04/2011added DB Joshua Nesbitt to practice squad

09/04/2011added DE Lionel Dotson to practice squad

09/04/2011added NT Michael Jasper to practice squad

09/04/2011added TE Mike Caussin to practice squad

09/04/2011added QB Levi Brown to practice squad

09/04/2011added WR Kamar Aiken to practice squad

One spot to go, Roosveldt not on it and Coleman not on it plus Pianalto makes the team gets cut and isnt signed to the PS... What gives...

Glad to see Brown, Aiken, Jasper, Dotson are on it. Nesbitt makes sense too. PS looks like a PS for a change, guess thats the good news; all are guys that are going through a posistion change or have shown great upside.

/discuss

Edit: Ah, thx mods, was surprised I didnt see a thread about it... didnt look well enough I guess.

Edited by bladiebla