Coach Sal on WGR today

PromoTheRobot

WGR. He can only improve them.

PTR

What time is he on? I hope that he didn't have to sign a contract that he would trash anything and everything

that the Bills did and sound pompous and arrogant while doing it. That is the WGR way.

The other night on the ride home, I listened to Mike Shoop (how do you spell his name? Never mind, I don't

care) complain that the Bills signed Tyler Thigpen to a 3 year contract and that therefore they had no plan

at QB. He extrapolated that since they signed a backup QB to a 3 year deal, that meant that they wouldn't

take a QB in the early rounds next year. Even when someone pointed out that the Bills could cut him next

year and that the contract gives THEM the power, he ignored it and dissed the Bills anyway.

What time is he on? I hope that he didn't have to sign a contract that he would trash anything and everything

that the Bills did and sound pompous and arrogant while doing it. That is the WGR way.

The other night on the ride home, I listened to Mike Shoop (how do you spell his name? Never mind, I don't

care) complain that the Bills signed Tyler Thigpen to a 3 year contract and that therefore they had no plan

at QB. He extrapolated that since they signed a backup QB to a 3 year deal, that meant that they wouldn't

take a QB in the early rounds next year. Even when someone pointed out that the Bills could cut him next

year and that the contract gives THEM the power, he ignored it and dissed the Bills anyway.

Listening now ... Love hearing him ... Hope he gets an even better time slot. Go sal!

The only way he could have made his show better, would have been if he read an e-mail from Promo the Robot!

He did read my tweet on curling, lol. But seriously, compare his show to Schopp & Bulldog. Night and day.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot