LAMP: Sitting in the stands of my son's first football game.

Dr. Fong

Let us know how the team did.

Not very well. HAHA. No wonder I'm not as into football as I once was, all my favorite teams are terrible.

I didn't let my disappointment show though, we kept it really positive and hope he'll show improvement as the season goes along.

Not very well. HAHA. No wonder I'm not as into football as I once was, all my favorite teams are terrible.

I didn't let my disappointment show though, we kept it really positive and hope he'll show improvement as the season goes along.

What position does he play? What level is he at?

What position does he play? What level is he at?

He's mighty mite in Pop Warner. So he's in the 7-9 age group. He plays guard and defensive end. He's definitely he smallest lineman on the field, but can't be trusted with the ball yet.

Edited by Dr. Fong

He's mighty mite in Pop Warner. So he's in the 7-9 age group. He plays guard and defensive end. He's definitely he smallest lineman on the field, but can't be trusted with the ball yet.

Never too early to start on HGH or The Clear if he needs size - I understand Pop Warner doesn't screen for these things (yet).....

Seriously - congrats - that's got to be great sitting in the stands watching as a proud dad.......