Father's crimanal stupdity

JohnC

The below link is self-explanatory. There should be no surprise as to why some kids end up being very troubled. This father is not only a dope but he is also a coward in physically challenging a goofball kid who is half his size.

http://www.aol.com/2011/09/01/father-fights-teen_n_943727.html?ncid=webmail1

Blame the schools, blame the government, blame TV, blame anybody. :thumbdown:

We wonder where the criminals come from (most of them anyway). Wonder no more. This video is case in point. This crap starts at home and with parents (most of the time).

Epic fail by the 'father.'

Edited by BillsFanM.D.

Yeah, because stuff like this only happens in Florida.

Well, this came out yesterday....

Coaches and players violently attack youth football referee

In one of the most disturbing youth sports incidents in recent years, coaches of a Sarasota, Fla., youth football team instigated a brawl with a referee which eventually led to the coaching staff and a player violently attacking the referee in question during a massive brawl which embroiled both teams.

I apologize for misspelling the word criminal. When commenting on a dope I don't want to appear to be a dope.

Another aspect to this ugly fiasco is what is the worse offense: Supervising a fight between his son and another kid or his beating of the kid? I see nothing wrong teaching your son how to defend himself, but staging the fight was moronic.

Edited by JohnC

Good thing you caught that before I did. Because I would have mentioned the misspeeling and most definitely it would have something to do with the crimanal part

Those eagerly looking to pounce on their prey are the best spellcheckers around. :thumbsup:

Well, this came out yesterday....

Coaches and players violently attack youth football referee

In one of the most disturbing youth sports incidents in recent years, coaches of a Sarasota, Fla., youth football team instigated a brawl with a referee which eventually led to the coaching staff and a player violently attacking the referee in question during a massive brawl which embroiled both teams.

This is also in a thread on PPP. The article said all the violent stuff began after the ref made a bad call. It only takes a sentence of the whole article. The rest is ALL about the violence. It sounded like it was covering up a really really really bad call.