A Note About The Bills-Jags Broadcast

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After having the other team's announcers the 1st 2 games via the NFL feed, I was happy to get the Bills broadcast, including interviews with Bills instead of Bears & Broncos. The NFL doesn't play the local commercials, so I can't comment on that.

Everything is white you moron.Its the reason history tells us a white man discovered America when there were already millions of people here.Or that we still call native americans indians because that moron thought he was in india.Its been hundreds of years.A white man was wrong,they arent indians.Racist.

Columbus did discover America, for the rest of the civilized world. Who cares there were already natives here, they were not part of world civilization, and they were not capable of defending "their" land, tough ****...

Indians kinda stuck. Would you prefer Redskins?

Edited by ETD66SS

There are Jewish single website commercials all the time you racist. Arent they white.Heard of any lawsuits? Whats wrong with something being afrocentric in this racist community. Everything is white you moron.Its the reason history tells us a white man discovered America when there were already millions of people here.Or that we still call native americans indians because that moron thought he was in india.Its been hundreds of years.A white man was wrong,they arent indians.Racist.

hahahah

Post of the Year

Actually, historically, Jews would not be considered "white". But I can understand where u might think so, you know we all look alike n all. Dont be so quick to play the racist card.

Apparently youve never seen a jewish person.You know the people from germany(europe),russia(europe),poland(europe).You racist moron.There is no race card just racism.

.....not sure if anyone else posted this, but listening to Ray Bentley call Saturday's game was painful ........ his incessant malaprop while announcing the "JagUIRES" was brutal and made the broadcast sound like the local show it was, unfortunately. He needs to go back to doing cartoon books with Hamby.

The commercials were not much better - at first I thought "blackpeoplemeet.com" was some kind of joke or satire, then almost laughed when I realized it was legit. Don't even ask the question, what about "whitepeoplemeet.com". ......??

:thumbdown:

Ray might not be the greatest announcer in the world but I am not a huge fan of Tasker either but I am sure it could be worse. Like back in the 70's they used Rick Azar. YIKES! :sick:

Apparently youve never seen a jewish person.You know the people from germany(europe),russia(europe),poland(europe).You racist moron.There is no race card just racism.

And you should mention to that being Jewish is not a race but a religion. :oops:

Edited by shadowcat10

Columbus did discover America, for the rest of the civilized world. Who cares there were already natives here, they were not part of world civilization, and they were not capable of defending "their" land, tough ****...

Indians kinda stuck. Would you prefer Redskins?

Europe wasnt very civilized in the 15th century.Full of evil barbarians who took advantage of peaceful intelligent civilized people all over the world.And to say the people here werent civilized is a slap in the face to your race.Their mathematics was so advanced,along with their astrology and architectural techniques that europeans and the rest of the world still cant duplicate what they did with modern technology.There also werent any diseases here until you people came.The only way you civilized people can cope with this fact is to say that aliens must have helped them.Only whites in the u.s. refer to them as indians.Ignorance is so so rampant.

Ray might not be the greatest announcer in the world but I am not a huge fan of Tasker either but I am sure it could be worse. Like back in the 70's they used Rick Azar. YIKES! :sick:

And you should mention to that being Jewish is not a race but a religion. :oops:

More ignorance. The bible refers to them as a race.Youre probably a christian.You seem to embrace so much of what your jewish savior jesus taught.Maybe you should read your holy book.

Have you ever seen a jew from isreal? They dont look like germans u dipshit. You are in fact being racist, u think all lightskinned ppl are white, btw its caucasian. Jesus, a jew, was not white.

also, there are not separate races, we are all part of the HUMAN RACE, maybe you should stop caring about color so much.

Bottom line is, that commercial was funny, esp since it was so random.

Also, would you be upset if I called myself an African american, im from south africa, but not darkskinned, am I racist against myself? Enlighten me, please.

Have you ever seen a jew from isreal? They dont look like germans u dipshit. You are in fact being racist, u think all lightskinned ppl are white, btw its caucasian. Jesus, a jew, was not white.

also, there are not separate races, we are all part of the HUMAN RACE, maybe you should stop caring about color so much.

Bottom line is, that commercial was funny, esp since it was so random.

Also, would you be upset if I called myself an African american, im from south africa, but not darkskinned, am I racist against myself? Enlighten me, please.

You know nothing.Its spelled israel.It was founded in 1948.People from all over europe went there to live to escape racism.I never said jesus was white.Caucasians from europe are white.Whether its darker skinned italians or greeks or a very pale skinned norwegian.All white.You moron.And we are talking about races not nationalities.If youre white and you lived in africa you are still white.Have you ever seen a jew from israel? Youre stupid.Have you ever seen an american from america? Could be asian or caucasian ect.Everyone in a country doesnt look alike.The comments I responded to were wholeheartedly racist.The reason we arent just all considered humans is because of racism.I hope your racist dumb ass learned something today.

I wonder if you put african american on your job applications? Mr. african.

You know nothing.Its spelled israel.It was founded in 1948.People from all over europe went there to live to escape racism.I never said jesus was white.Caucasians from europe are white.Whether its darker skinned italians or greeks or a very pale skinned norwegian.All white.You moron.And we are talking about races not nationalities.If youre white and you lived in africa you are still white.Have you ever seen a jew from israel? Youre stupid.Have you ever seen an american from america? Could be asian or caucasian ect.Everyone in a country doesnt look alike.The comments I responded to were wholeheartedly racist.The reason we arent just all considered humans is because of racism.I hope your racist dumb ass learned something today.

1:You seem to be obsessed with classifying people by their skin color.

2: yes I have seen an American from America

3: Whats obvious to me is that you like to throw labels like racist around rather carelessly.

If you have a problem with "white people" as you call them, then just say it. Say, "I'm playboy reece, and Im a racist." I wont care, promise, neither will anyone else, just be honest.

Lastly, much to my chagrin, I havent learned anything today, except how to use to ignore feature, which will be very useful to me now.

I actually was going to interview him for a job, but he called in sick, so I'm not sure what his resume says.

But it probably does say African American because when he called to cancel the interview, all I heard on the voicemail was "S'mo fo butter layin' to the bone. Jackin' me up. Tightly."

See you on the dark side, Reese.

(Editor's Note: By dark side, I meant the PPP portion of this site. In no way was this meant to offend anyone who believes I meant "dark side" in a racist manner. I want to apologize in advance if anyone believed that I was being racist.)

Guys, relax, I have something way more pressing to talk about...they started the game with 3 minutes left in the second quarter on NFL Network!!!! It was 17-7 when it started.

Sonofa..dry.gif Did the same thing yesterday too. I wasn't gonna keep a pre-season game on my dvr, but I WANTED the 1st quater, given the brand new field, brand new uni's and spectacular start.

The game was incredibly long -more so due to replay than OT. NFLN had to cut something.

Figures it'd be our best 1st quarter performance in years..:rolleyes:

Europe wasnt very civilized in the 15th century.Full of evil barbarians who took advantage of peaceful intelligent civilized people all over the world.And to say the people here werent civilized is a slap in the face to your race.Their mathematics was so advanced,along with their astrology and architectural techniques that europeans and the rest of the world still cant duplicate what they did with modern technology.There also werent any diseases here until you people came.The only way you civilized people can cope with this fact is to say that aliens must have helped them.Only whites in the u.s. refer to them as indians.Ignorance is so so rampant.

More ignorance. The bible refers to them as a race.Youre probably a christian.You seem to embrace so much of what your jewish savior jesus taught.Maybe you should read your holy book.

Sorry to have offended you. I did not mean to so please accept my apologies. I have the all the respect in the world for all religions and races. My Grandfather and his brother both fought in the German army during WWII though not of their own will. My grandfathers family were all Yiddish and pretty much had to keep that a secrete. My great Uncle was a POW capered by the USA in 1943 and stayed at POW camp in Arizona until after the wars end and that is how my family moved to this great country. What I was always taught was to appreciate all the freedoms that we have here.