Any of you guys want to admit to this?

Seriously...what comes first? Do you put on the clown suit, get drunk, then drive the golf cart. Or get drunk, put on the clown suit, then drive the golf cart? Or drive the golf cart to get the booze that gets you drunk enough to put on the clown suit?

In what order do any of these three activities - wearing clown suit, getting hammered, driving golf cart - begin to make any sense? How do you get through any two of those without saying "Wait a minute...is this really a good idea, or is my decision-making paradigm shifting without a clutch?"

Seriously...what comes first? Do you put on the clown suit, get drunk, then drive the golf cart. Or get drunk, put on the clown suit, then drive the golf cart? Or drive the golf cart to get the booze that gets you drunk enough to put on the clown suit?

In what order do any of these three activities - wearing clown suit, getting hammered, driving golf cart - begin to make any sense? How do you get through any two of those without saying "Wait a minute...is this really a good idea, or is my decision-making paradigm shifting without a clutch?"

As if you've never done that yourself. <_<

You can have a lot of fun with a box of beer and a golf cart. I don't know about doing it in a clown suit, but then, when is an appropriate time for a grown man to wear a clown suit?