David Nelson's girlfriend is a Cowboys Cheerleader

Top Sheff

Speaking of cheerleaders, Why are the Jills so ugly? I'm sure there are beautiful women in Buffalo... They're hard to look at with mini skirts on, I dont even wanna look at them when the weather gets cold and they have to wear layers of clothing in the Ralph...

I am not sure if I would go full on "ugly", but compared to just about every other squad I have had the opportunity to check out, they don't compare too favorably.

Speaking of cheerleaders, Why are the Jills so ugly? I'm sure there are beautiful women in Buffalo... They're hard to look at with mini skirts on, I dont even wanna look at them when the weather gets cold and they have to wear layers of clothing in the Ralph...

Yeah, real dogs. <_<

So, you grew up in the Playboy Mansion?

Yeah, real dogs. <_<

So, you grew up in the Playboy Mansion?

it's a typical reaction...he probably asked one out, got turned down, and now he retaliates against all of them....but he'll be the 1st one stuttering in excitement if one of them even looks at him

it's a typical reaction...he probably asked one out, got turned down, and now he retaliates against all of them....but he'll be the 1st one stuttering in excitement if one of them even looks at him

They Jills are not ugly by any means.

I think any of us single guys on this board would go out with any of them.

Except for you faires that keep posting that Peter Pan dude!( and suckering me on it, damn it!)

You get what you pay for.

If true, $50 a game is nothing.

Add onto it that you get maybe 3-4 games of good to decent weather, 2 games of bad weather and 2 games of horrible weather. For girls in scantily clad attire thats not too enticing.

Know that the Jills that are out there are probably, for the most part, real fans of Buffalo. the team and city.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

If true, $50 a game is nothing.

They don't even get that...they get appearance fees for some appearances, commission on the calendars they sell, and some perks like discounts or free gym memberships from some of their sponsors...all they get from the Bills is 1 ticket per game

the story has hit the front page of Yahoo..

David Nelson’s girlfriend will cheer for other men on Sunday:

That's her in the picture on the right. Her name is Kelsi Reich, she likes country music, spinach-stuffed tortellini, and she can hold Skittles in her dimples. She's been a Cowboys cheerleader for four years, and she is scalding hot.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/David-Nelson-8217-s-girlfriend-will-cheer-for-o?urn=nfl-wp11634

Edited by papazoid