Map showing new traffic flow around the Ralph

http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com/assets/pdf/parkingmap_exitinglots.pdf

Now that I look at it, life is gonna be difficult for busses to get to the bus lot. Not that I care, just an observation :)

From the Bills:

As a reminder to fans, in an effort to improve traffic flow and fan safety at Ralph Wilson Stadium, Abbott Road will be closed to all vehicle traffic on game days between the south entrance of Lot B and the north entrance of Lot C.

Following the game, northbound traffic on Abbott Road will not be able to make any turns on Southwestern Boulevard and will be directed straight through the intersection heading towards Milestrip. Following the game, southbound traffic on Abbott Road will only be able to turn right onto Big Tree Road or go straight through the intersection (no left turn).

Just park in the private lots. Let that money circulate in the local economy, and hit Ralph where it hurts. Besides the stadium lots open at 9am now :thumbdown:

I park in the private lot directly next to Lot I, right by the fieldhouse. Problem is we usually come right down abbott rd past the stadium then take a left onto 20A. I have no idea how to get to that lot any other way, we're always coming from Rochester. Any ideas?

Edit: looks like I can take California Rd down past the stadium then take a Right onto 20A.

Edited by FluffHead

I park in the private lot directly next to Lot I, right by the fieldhouse. Problem is we usually come right down abbott rd past the stadium then take a left onto 20A. I have no idea how to get to that lot any other way, we're always coming from Rochester. Any ideas?

I always park in that lot too. I'm not sure if you get off at Milestrip on the 219 or Milestrip on the 90 but at the 90-219 split, take the 219 and get off at the first Orchard Park exit (Big Tree/20A). Make a left off of the offramp and head straight towards the stadium and that lot will be on your right hand side.

If you come down the 219 (maybe you take 90 to the Milestrip exit?) and take the Orchard Park exit, that it 20A. That is probably a better way to get there than your old Abbot Road route.

I always park in that lot too. I'm not sure if you get off at Milestrip on the 219 or Milestrip on the 90 but at the 90-219 split, take the 219 and get off at the first Orchard Park exit (Big Tree/20A). Make a left off of the offramp and head straight towards the stadium and that lot will be on your right hand side.

What he said.

If you come down the 219 (maybe you take 90 to the Milestrip exit?) and take the Orchard Park exit, that it 20A. That is probably a better way to get there than your old Abbot Road route.

yep, had always taken the milestrip exit from 90. thanks

I have always parked by G8 in Lot 3. Given the new parking rules, I won't be going back there. To my understanding, the Tundra lot (5B) will not be "Disney Parking". Are you able to enter that lot through drive 5 in the early morning? Any info would be appreciated. I am looking for a new tailgating home....