A confession of love to Emma Stone

CosmicBills

your 40s, maaaybe stretched into your 50s depending. if youre just asking me.

So, for most people 50 would be considered elderly then?

It's Jim Carrey. I don't know how anyone could think it is funny.

Thank you! I can't stand him. A rubbery face does not = funny for me.

Is anyone else going to be shocked to find out that they end up being in a movie together that will be released in a couple of months? (I don't know if they are or not, just wouldn't be shocked at all, get some publicity for a future film)

49 is old, and its not "middle age" unless the average lifespan is now atleast 100.

Is anyone else going to be shocked to find out that they end up being in a movie together that will be released in a couple of months? (I don't know if they are or not, just wouldn't be shocked at all, get some publicity for a future film)

49 is old, and its not "middle age" unless the average lifespan is now atleast 100.

My father told me something a long time ago. He said:

A man gets old when he stops working, and a woman gets old when she gets to be about 35.

His wisdom is timeless. :D

That was funny when I heard it on the Dick Van Dyke Show back when I was a young man in like 1959.

Don't you think somebody would have said right away that they are in a film together?

Clint Eastwood can still kick your ass!

heck, chuck norris is 71! Im not trying to fight either of them anytime soon. Old doesnt mean broken down. It can mean grizzled and experienced. :thumbsup:

My father told me something a long time ago. He said:

A man gets old when he stops working, and a woman gets old when she gets to be about 35.

His wisdom is timeless. :D

HAHAHA thats perfect! :worthy:

heck, chuck norris is 71! Im not trying to fight either of them anytime soon. Old doesnt mean broken down. It can mean grizzled and experienced. :thumbsup:

I had a Taekwondo (3rd Dan) instructor in his late 50s - early 60s. He had cross=training in other martial arts. Small little guy about 5'9" maybe. 160 lbs? Anyway. he got jumped by 3 guys once who tried to rob him. It did not end well for them.