Bills ranked 31st by ESPN

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/rankings

At first I wanted to reject this thinking there must be at least 5 other teams we're ahead of which would put us in mid 20's. They have us ahead of only the Bengals. Going over the list I can only see us moving up one spot ahead of Panthers. Only gets us to 30. Exactly where we finished last year drafting 3rd overall.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/rankings

At first I wanted to reject this thinking there must be at least 5 other teams we're ahead of which would put us in mid 20's. They have us ahead of only the Bengals. Going over the list I can only see us moving up one spot ahead of Panthers. Only gets us to 30. Exactly where we finished last year drafting 3rd overall.

Since when does ESPN know anything about anything. They are a joke. Who knows where the Bills will finish, but these rankings are totally arbitrary and mean absolutely nothing.

Sadly? Dudes, come on. Keep your eyes on the prize... Andrew Luck.

Would anyone else perfer Landry over Luck? I think it's something to consider. I'm not sure Luck really wants to be an NFL player. His passing up a sure chance to be the #1 pick this year, espically when his head coach is leaving, makes me wonder. Plus, he plays against weaker Big 10 defenses (Big 12 D's are slightly better), and has an amazing O-Line. I'm not saying I'd take Landry over Luck, quite frankly I haven't watched much of either. Just some thoughts to throw out there. Discuss amongst yourselves!

Edited by RyanC882

Would anyone else perfer Landry over Luck? I think it's something to consider. I'm not sure Luck really wants to be an NFL player. His passing up a sure chance to be the #1 pick this year, espically when his head coach is leaving, makes me wonder. Plus, he plays against weaker Big 10 defenses (Big 12 D's are slightly better), and has an amazing O-Line. I'm not saying I'd take Landry over Luck, quite frankly I haven't watched much of either. Just some thoughts to throw out there. Discuss amongst yourselves!

personally i'd take either.. but would still lean slighlty towards Luck for now

I will blindly follow and root for the Bills even if they fall to 32nd, just as I always have, and just as I always will.

Do me a favor, please tell my children I love them. Hi Boys, I'm back, up yours......

Bills will end up anywhere between 20th through 32nd.

There's really about zero chance they make the playoffs.

However, there is at least some chance they end up in the 6-10 or 7-9 range, and also at least some chance they end up as the worst team in football.